• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally everyone in Naruto is MHS+ people aren't becoming Relativistic thru a calc which everyone agrees is an outlier.

The biggest outliers in Naruto which i will never accept are the Relativistic to FTL stuff and the 4-C to 4-A stuff from the Momoshiki novel.

The Relativistic calc abuses cinematic timing, which we cannot use and the Sub-Relativistic attack scales only to him.

The Relativistic calculation does not abuse cinematic timing, don't know how many times I have to say this. It is unusable for other reasons.

Sub-rel attacks scaling only to Toneri makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

Also what Kepekley said

It is unusable because the meteorite was kilometers away from them. Even if you highball tremendously and assume it was 30 meters up, it would still not break into Sub-Rel.

As far as the calc goes, though, it is perfectly fine.

Kepekley23 said:
It is unusable because the meteorite was kilometers away from them. Even if you highball tremendously and assume it was 30 meters up, it would still not break into Sub-Rel.
Pretty much the reason I gave at the beginning :p

I also find it extremely odd that Base Naruto is able to show a speed feat that surpasses what Kaguya and Hagoromo have been shown to be capable of.

Reppuzan said:
I also find it extremely odd that Base Naruto is able to show a speed feat that surpasses what Kaguya and Hagoromo have been shown to be capable of.
BASE SASUKE WAS ABLE TO KEEP UP, AND NARUTO KEPT UP WITH HIM THO

left caps on.... dammit

Ok well let me ask one more question (I appreciated the responses to my other post). Will any speed feats from Boruto automatically be considered outliers? Say someone like Sarada or Boruto dodges a legitimate light speed attack, will we call it an outlier just because they aren't as powerful as their parents?

Heatforce said:
Ok well let me ask one more question (I appreciated the responses to my other post). Will any speed feats from Boruto automatically be considered outliers? Say someone like Sarada or Boruto dodges a legitimate light speed attack, will we call it an outlier just because they aren't as powerful as their parents?
Depending what it calcs up to, yes it will be an outlier.

Edit: Thought you said lighting... Lightspeed, damn straight is an outlier.

Yeah, I know all about the Blackbird.

It was just a lil' funny, because even the U.S's recent military jets are barely Mach 1.6 or so. Nevermind an airliner.

Kepekley23 said:
Well, 8-Gates Gai apparently has a relativistic feat somewhere.
He does but that'd be an upgrade to Naruto and we can't be having that

@Tatahakai

I don't like where your tone is heading.

We're extremely cautious about Naruto revisions because our profiles are a mess. We're trying to clean up profiles, not render them irreparable.

And the Guy calc relied on too much guesswork and relativistic physics.

Depending what it calcs up to, yes it will be an outlier.

Edit: Thought you said lighting... Lightspeed, damn straight is an outlier.

What would make it not an outlier? Like replace Boruto and Sarada with Naruto and Sasuke. In other words, would the feat only count for the top tiers and from there, scaling would be done from them?

Reppuzan said:
We're extremely cautious about Naruto revisions because our profiles are a mess. We're trying to clean up profiles, not render them irreparable.
Exactly.

Also, as Cal and Kepekley have already explained, this calculation would not result in an upgrade anyway, due to the distance.

I still think that we should close this.

@Heatforce

Baruto and Sarada are fodder to Kaguya, Madara and other God Tier.

If They aren't even Relativistic, Baruto and Sarada dodging Lightspeed is an outlier!

You can't just replace low Tiers with God Tiers and say it's good.

Antvasima said:
Also, as Cal and Kepekley have already explained, this calculation would not result in an upgrade anyway, due to the distance.
I still think that we should close this.
Please do.

@Kepekley23

I am glad to hear that, and really appreciate your help.

I'd want us to avoid a "we can't have that because we're biased" conflict; TataHakai's tone is already going to that level.

And yes, this thread should be closed, since pretty much all supporters of this scaling have admitted to having no counter-argument to the distance argument, and even TataHakai literally threw in the towel and said the feat "probably" wasn't usable above.

This thread will devolve into a conflict if left open. Close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back