• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing saying New Era Naruto is stronger, I even think his Teen SPSM is stronger, but that's not relevant here

I see, so. Base Adult Naruto is Relativistic (dodging photons), BSM is FTL, and SPSM is FTL but faster than BSM.

Is that right?

Padaruyos said:
I see, so. Base Adult Naruto is Relativistic (dodging photons), BSM is FTL, and SPSM is FTL but faster than BSM.
Is that right?
with Base Adult Naruto we would likely put him at (sub-rel) but since distances are unknown honestly I think that keeping it unknown for now is best. But for the other 2 yeah.

@Wrath of Itachi; if the distance is unknown then it might not be Rel+.

BSM and EMS Sasuke with Senjutsu should be "At least Relativistic" since they can keep up with Jübito, who is far above some top tiers.

• BM Naruto: Relativistic (Could keep up with Edo Madara and intercept an attack from him when he was tens of meters away)
  • BSM Naruto: At least Relativistic (Kept up with Jübito. Far faster than his previous form)
  • EMS Sasuke with Senjutsu: At least Relativistic (Faster than before. Kept up with Jübito)
  • Jübito: At least Relativistic (Blizted Tobirama and Hashirama's wood clone. Toyed with all Hokages)
Something like that should work. Base Minato would be Rel as Tobirama (who is rel) said he is faster

Damage3245 said:
@Wrath of Itachi; if the distance is unknown then it might not be Rel+.
Context matters. The Drone was literally in front of Naruto when both were in a room or something

the last time he used bsm iirc was vs toneri, but base adult naruto was able to react to fused momo i think his speed tier should be the same as his transformations

@M3X; didn't Tobirama only say that Minato was better at teleporting than him?

M3X said:
Context matters. The Drone was literally in front of Naruto when both were in a room or something
I dont think he reacted to a laser from the one in the room though? But I donr remember.

Didn't the hokage use body flicker to get to the battle field? I believe Tobirama made that comment upon their arrival to the battle field. But I could be misremembering.

@M3X; that would mean that only his travel speed is faster, no?

That's exactly what I've been saying though. That Sasuke has Sub Rel reactions only.

That I can agree with but to still say Base B is also Mass. Hypersonic+ even though he gave someone trouble who has Sub Rel reaction makes no sense. If Base B can do that then he needs to be straight up Sub Rel then

BlackeJan said:
That I can agree with but to still say Base B is also Mass. Hypersonic+ even though he gave someone trouble who has Sub Rel reaction makes no sense. If Base B can do that then he needs to be straight up Sub Rel then
Sasuke could still react to B for the majority of their fight however, and even react to him when he was in a faster state. To me that just means that B's base form is At least MHS+, possibly-Sub-Rel at best.

Damage3245 said:
Besides Minato scaling this high wouldn't really be inconsistent because he's always been hyped up for his speed and such. And he reacted to the Raikage's top speed without much trouble.

Damage3245 said:
Besides Minato scaling this high wouldn't really be inconsistent because he's always been hyped up for his speed and such. And he reacted to the Raikage's top speed without much trouble.

I'm still not 100% sold on the Madara Rel feat, but since this is the scaling thread I will try to address my issues with it in another thread to prevent this one from being derailed.

yeah tobriama said your body flicker is even better then mine and even if you say thats soley for trvael when they started fighting he said you are quick at striking to

Wait, should we give Madara an attack speed key for Light fang? (e.g. Speed of Light Attack speed with Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang.)

Padaruyos said:
Wait, should we give Madara an attack speed key for Light fang? (e.g. Speed of Light Attack speed with Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang.)
We would remove it since he scales higher than that

Wrath Of Itachi said:
We would remove it since he scales higher than that
That does raise the question of why would Madara try to hit Naruto with something that is a lot slower than both Naruto and Madara himself?

That does raise the question of why would Madara try to hit Naruto with something that is a lot slower than both Naruto and Madara himself?

ƒÿɃÿɃÿÉMaybe the attack is ftl as well. Like solar flare in Dragon ball? They literally get hit by sol blinding light from the sun even tho they're ftl. Don't look into these details too hard.

Damage3245 said:
This is like basic shit that happens with every verse and scaling when someone dodges an attack....that is far slower than them, exicept this time Naruto would be like 3 times faster at most and it was used at extremely close range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back