• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I still agree with Damage about Bee's ratings. He hasn't shown himself to be vastly superior to MHS+ characters to the point where he deserve a full out Sub-Rel rating. I'm fine with a "possibly" or at best a "likely" sub-Rel or even "sub-rel reactions", but I'm not confident with a flat out "sub-Rel". Just my opinion on the matter

Padaruyos said:
So KCM2 is basically KCM1 after Nardo befriended Kurama? I don't think so.
No man. KCM2 is literally a form that doesn't get anything from him befriending Kurama. KCM2 is different from KCM for 2 reasons. One is because of the huge difference in feats and I want bring up the other cause this is not the thread

Okay, so far Jvando, DDM and myself are in favor of the suggested compromise of "At least MHS+, possibly Sub-Rel" for B.

I have to go offline for now, but can we accept this suggestion for the time being so that we can complete the mid tiers scaling and progress the thread?

If Killer B's ratings warrant more discussion, I recommend that it be handled on its own thread after this thread has concluded.

Shouldn't EMS Sasuke get another key where he's just sub-rel? Because before the kyubi and senjutsu amps he only kept up with kabuto and Itachi. Then again his combat speed or reactions could be Rel.. so I'm not too sure tbh

Sasuke having another key for just EMS was mentioned up above. It would probably be a good idea.

I think EMS Sasuke without amps is more on par with kcm naruto than kcm2 naruto tbh, it's also more consistent with kabuto and itachi because Sasuke wasn't portrayed as superior to either of them, especially in the speed department.

ems being rel makes sense, he blocked juubito once was able to react to him another time and was able to keep pace with kcm naruto (post befreinding kurama which had better feats)

Kidkinsey said:
ems being rel makes sense, he blocked juubito once was able to react to him another time and was able to keep pace with kcm naruto (post befreinding kurama which had better feats)
Yes but wasn't that after his received senjutsu amps from jugo and a kyubi cloak from Naruto? Sasuke back then was definitely inferior to naruto overall.

Also what about sub-rel reactions for SM Naruto? Because of his showing against the 3rd Raikage and Naruto's statement.

no all this stuff happened before minato lost his arm, sasuke didnt get that jugo amp until naruto unlocked bsm because he learned senjutsu can damage juubito

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Also what about sub-rel reactions for SM Naruto? Because of his showing against the 3rd Raikage and Naruto's statement.
yeah pain arc sm and war arc sm deserve different keys, 1 because of what u pointed out and 2 because he was only able to use 3 sm clones during the pain saga where as during the war he was punmping out 100s if not 1000s

all right i can agree to his reactions being rel since all he did was block him twice, the only time he tagged him pre jugo was with flying rajin assistance

what should we do with kcm naruto pre and post kurama befriending

@Kidkinsey; I don't think we need to do anything to KCM Naruto's ratings in particular. It should be fine just to leave him separated between KCM, BM and BSM.

I also agree with sub-rel with rel reactions for ems sasuke. Seems like a good compromise and fixes all inconsistencies.

I also agree with war arc SM Naruto deserving a different key

I think SM Naruto just needs to be mentioned as having '''higher''' reactions.

We will be making future crts for keys we need. Right now this isn't the thread exactly to discuss them

Is there anything left with the high tier to discuss

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I also agree with sub-rel with rel reactions for ems sasuke. Seems like a good compromise and fixes all inconsistencies.
I also agree with war arc SM Naruto deserving a different key
yeah theres a clear difference between the 2 imo

I think it's important to note that Naruto himself got a lot stronger since the pain arc, so his Sage Mode being a lot stronger isn't exactly that big of a stretch, especially when you factor in his feats and such.

I don't think that there's anyone else as far as the high tiers are concerned.

After the changes are applied, will I need to create a new thread? Do we only need to discuss God tiers next?

Yeah, a new thread will probably be required soon.

This sandbox should contain the majority of affected characters who need updating.

@damage

Muu: Sub-Relativistic (Able to react to Gaara's attacks quicker than his fellow Edo Tensei. Evaded an attack from Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto)

Rasa: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up with Gaara's attacks for a short while but was quickly captured)

fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back