• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage; Hmm, them not having the + on their rating seems a bit off since Toneri has it. And it's probably common knowledge that the form Naruto used to beat him is inferior to the one he used during the epilogue.

But yeah, this is for another thread.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Here is the sandbox for the rel scaling. I noticed an issue with EMS Sasuke. We should add an extra EMS key which would be Sub-Rel, and the current one he has which is his chakra and SM enhanced form which wil be Rel.
sasuke even before the jugo amp was fighting alongside naruto minato and tobirama though, the only problem is they couldnt damage him, his speed being rel should be fine

Tbh is there a problem with Rel SM Kabuto?

Even tho I don't think he scales anyway. Because like how damage was using the jins not really overwhelming Guy's reactions or scaling to his attack speed; did we ever see Kabuto blitz Sasuke? He used some kind of underhanded techniques

@Kidkinsey; as far as I remember generally the only times Sasuke fought Juubito was when he charged at him alongside Naruto (which could be Naruto matching his speed to Sasuke instead of Sasuke keeping up with Naruto) and when he blocked Juubito's Orb attack which was when Juubito wasn't in full control of himself.

In which case we could just say that EMS Sasuke has higher reaction speed.

i dont wanna be that guy and throw anything out of wack since this is a great thread but its possible that they can get naturally faster over time, like kcm naruto went from being relitive to nagato and the edo jinchuriki to being able to fight juubito in that form

Tbf KCM Naruto May need a revision himself with a second key. It was something brought up years ago but KCM Naruto was getting stronger throughout the war arc. Some of his feats aren't the same as when he first joined the war

even if juubito wasnt in full control of himself, he literally blizted hashirama and tobirama a few seconds earlier who are rel

Well maybe with Kurama befriended KCM got a power boost. Maybe this is because previously Kurama consumes Naruto's Chakra when he uses KCM.

Kidkinsey said:
even if juubito wasnt in full control of himself, he literally blizted hashirama and tobirama a few seconds earlier who are rel
Since Tobirama was able to react to him and land a counter-attack as his body was destroyed, I wouldn't consider it a proper blitz.

Padaruyos said:
Well maybe with Kurama befriended KCM got a power boost. Maybe this is because previously Kurama consumes Naruto's Chakra when he uses KCM.
thats also a possiblity, ive seen people refer to it as kcm 1.5 because the drastic speed boost

@damage he still got blizted he simply put the tags on after he got hit

AstralKing7 said:
Tbf KCM Naruto May need a revision himself with a second key. It was something brought up years ago but KCM Naruto was getting stronger throughout the war arc. Some of his feats aren't the same as when he first joined the war
yeah kind of like how ichigo is during the espada arc

ive always called it like

kcm- the form that dodged ay

biju mode/kcm2- when he befriended kurama

kurama avatar is self explanitory

kcm2sm/biju sage mode- when he mixed the forms and jumped ahead of sasuke

Padaruyos said:
So KCM2 is basically KCM1 after Nardo befriended Kurama? I don't think so.
kcm1 he is just golden, kcm2 he gets that long trench coat and his hands have those black lines on him, his eyes also look like kuramas as opposed to kcm he still has normal human eyes

I was feeling bored so I decided to reread Killer B's fights myself to collect as many feats as possible for his base form. If I've missed any significant feats, let me know.

Killer B vs. Sasuke, Suigetsu and Jugo
Killer B vs. Kisame
Killer B vs. Raikage
Killer B vs. Itachi & Nagato
Killer B vs. Six Paths Jinchuriki
After this Killer B transforms into his full Tailed Beast form so he doesn't fight against the V2 Jin's while in base.

I can see why some people would advocate for a flat Sub-Rel value for Killer B's speed, but the optimal speed rating I would interpret from this list is that Killer B is At least MHS+, with either a "possibly Sub-Rel" or "with Sub-Rel reactions" attached to that.

Killer B only fights the Six Paths Jinchuriki while they're not in their V2 forms (which is the form I would consider to be definitely Sub-Rel for them)., his most reliable speed feats are when he's dominating the fight against Sasuke, Jugo and Suigetsu who I believe should all be MHS+, and Kisame gets his speed rating from scaling to Killer B. Against Itachi, Killer B is shown to be consistently inferior due to being unable to land a single hit on him (even with the sword style that overwhelmed Sasuke), and I believe Killer B's feat against the Raikage is too inconsistent to be used as anything but supporting a "possibly Sub-Rel" rating.

@Wrath; again, I can understand why you would support that but I believe that the compromise of "At least MHS+, possibly Sub-Rel" works out best for the reasons I listed at the bottom of my post.

I disagree since KCM Naruro is also "At least Sub-Rel" and the Jinchuriki were able to keep up with him. That to me shows that they should get a solid Sub-Rel rating.

I would say that the Six Paths Jinchuriki in their base states are only possibly Sub-Rel too, Naruto didn't have trouble with them until he was distracted.

Once they enter their V2 states and become much faster than I'd say they're solidly Sub-Rel.

And Killer B is still shown to be a bit slower than the Jinchuriki even without their V2 states since he couldn't land a hit on Fuu. He did manage to land a hit on Yugito as they passed each other, but I'd still say that only makes him possibly Sub-Rel.

Eh, when it comes to surprise attacks like that, I wouldn't be so sure.

To compare with when he reacted to the Raikage for example, he knew that the Raikage was going to charge at him, heard the Raikage declare his intent, and was looking right at him when the Raikage charged at him.

Whereas none of that is applicable to the scene with Han. Even characters with great reactions can be blindsided by an attack they don't know is coming (which makes the Rinnegan's shared vision so great for Pain and Obito).

Naruto has emotion sensing and speed far above theres. If they were that much slower, there is no way they would be able to tag him wven if it was a surprise attack.

Again though, Naruto was distracted and focused on something else. Naruto's emotion sensing doesn't have a 100% track record either seeing as he couldn't sense the emotions of a clone of Muu who was nearby.

And Han was using Steam jutsu which we know enhances physical abilities, so it's entirely possible that the attack he launched on Naruto is faster than a normal kick would be.

Again, you're forgetting that Naruro is far faster than they are, and on top of that he has sensing ability to give him an extra advantage. Muu is a bad example considering his ability is to stop people from sensing his presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back