• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really the subject of this thread, but speed wasn't a major reason on that fight, IIRC.

Re-following this thread to address a concern that came to mind.

We've never scaled characters to the speed of the meteor for any other of the many other shounen with this feat. Fujitora's general attack speed isn't considered the same as his meteor. Same with Irene Belserion. Or Madara. If they reacted to the relativistic meteor, that would be different, but this isn't okay, given how we did other things.

Then just imagine that Toneri threw something else,not a meteor.Cause it was his Telekenesis that allowed to accelerate the meteor so much(At least that is how i understand this).Also,TSB projectile>TK Rocks.Yeah,i know TK is calculated higher but TSB is still logically faster.

Toneri moved the meteors with his TK tho while attack speed in OP can varie with different abilities. Not all of Kizaru's attacks are light speed

Nope. Still falls under a double standard. If it's not the meteor itself, we're showing bias from accepting this.

TSB > meteor

Once again, assumptions are made here that shows bias.

AstralKing7 said:
Toneri moved the meteors with his TK tho while attack speed in OP can varie with different abilities. Not all of Kizaru's attacks are light speed
I didn't say Kizaru.

Dunno,I'll never accept a meteor thrown by TK to be faster than TSB.It is like Saying that Kakshi's punch>Chdory,cause punch is calculated with higher results.These are just obvious things that i for example can not denie.

I always thought Toneri was relativistic with ever attack,not only TK.That is weird.

Just wait for Kep to reply.I am neutral if he agrees.

Difference is, for those examples you used, both were physical attacks.

The bottom line is, we have never scaled anyone to meteor feats if they didn't react to the meteor itself. Be it Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, or even the MCU.

Naruto was able to dodge multiple meteors from close range and Irene only casted one meteor wich was destroyed by Erza.And got speed rating for destroying it.

lucky for us we see naruto dodge point blank range rocks thrown by TK just like the meteor thrown by Toneri's Tk which we have a calc for.

Except that Toneri's meteor was the same thing he threw at Naruto, and he threw that meteor as a small warning sign. It makes zero sense for it to be slower. If anything it's faster because he was serious.

Also, I find it funny you say it indicates we're biased. Naruto upgrades being always stopped on the basis of "I don't think so" indicates bias and downplay more than basic scaling, and yet none of the people who advocate for Naruto speak their mind on that, with rare exceptions

Stop with the double standard and we will be good. Thanks.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, I find it funny you say it indicates we're biased. Naruto upgrades being always stopped on the basis of "I don't think so" indicates bias and downplay more than basic scaling, and yet none of the people who advocate for Naruto speak their mind on that, with rare exceptions
Stop with the double standards.
I don't think so

@The real cal howard

unlike Fujitora and Irene Belserion's attack

its base toneri who perform Rel attack to just warn naruto and i am sure we all agree that Tenseigan toneri's attack with killing intent >>>>>>>>>>>base attack as just warning

and Fujitora and Irene Belserion attack was their strongest attack not casual attack like toneri's

fujitora feat doesnt even matter anymore like kep said at the top naruto dodged the same attack point blank range more than once so there is no need to compare two different feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back