• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing this because this threachery cannot stand

So after a certain something happened,All of Naruto God Tiers got downgraded to Fairy Tail...No,Shino Tier

I want you guys to think with me

So Kisame was able to react to Lariat which gives him lighting speed EXCEPT Lariat is said to be near the speed of light thus meaning Kisame should have relativistic speeds

Before anyone says anything,do know this is the same case with the Hanged Man in which you cannot aim-dodge something after it been fired

And now to Naruto who reacted to the Raikage fastest punch which gives him lighting speed EXCEPT since this is Raikage fastest punch and thus fastest move should be above the Lariat who can go near the speed of light

Not to say of other calcs which were accepted before that gave Naruto characters relativistic speeds which for some reason were removed and i would like to know why

And then there's Might Guy who was able to bend space with his sheer speed.

No Hax.

No Raw Power

Only Speed

And that ends my rant of the recent downgrades

Funny that this is part of the CR Board despite being an admitted rant.

Lariat's statement was debunked and dismissed.

The previous Relativistic result was dismissed as an outlier for not Rinnegan Madara.

Rethorical questions without evidence don't help your case either.

I suggest you to chill before posting this kind of threads. Ranting over this instead of presenting evidence and arguing why it is wrong will make no good to your thread.

How can the statement be debunked and dismissed if it's said by the word of the most trustful person we know in Naruto,the Author Masashi Kishimoto?

Ask the people involved in the thread.

But IIRC, most databook statements are deemed unreliable for being hyperbolic most of the time.

What he means is that if the author/databook say something that contradicts the manga then it is useless, death of the author and all that.

No near lightspeed lariat or Raikage, bending space with speed is unquantificable, etc.

I dunno, go and check the other threads.

I read the thread now

And it's bonkers

Those were weaker versions of Shikamaru and Choji

We have discarded exagerated claims of invicibility to maintain attention to important stuff like speed and power

Sasuke thought Itachi was a level inferior to himself and thought Kirin would take him out.He thought of him as a mere shinobi at the moment

And there was support for it that was actually ignored by the creator of the thread that instead of taking it's time to revise the support,simply gone and done without anyone saying anything

@Calaca

I won't talk much about what the post said, but:

I debunked the attempt to discard Lariat at Naruto's last Speed CRT, in which the staff's lack of competence was almost evident when they accepted Damage's almost EXPLICIT fallacy and most people, including you, agreed with me.. Not only that, but also accepting a "solution" that does not match the facts presented. I literally assure you that none of the points presented affect Lariat.

Madara reacting from Tenso no Jutsu is not an Outlier. He even had Rinnegan (But I think you mean Juubidara).

There is nothing contradictory about these Databook statements. The fact that Databook has many hyperboles is why we look at the same case-by-case basis.

Including, I'm preparing a massive CRT about Narutoverse's AP and Speed. So the only thing I ask you all is to wait a while.

Yes ... I have given Jvando and you time to look for more feats and so on, and continue the new review after that. I had hoped this would be quickly, but... But again, after always a downgrade review, this was left to oblivion.

Since, you and Jvando simply ignored it and almost literally "killed" Naruto's verse with gigantic inconsistencies, lack of context and literally the latest revision, which was basically a fallacious argument...

Yes, I intend to do 2 CRTs to remove this. The first, about speed, will be ready soon.
AP's, I probably release it before the holidays.

For what it is worth I have a couple of speed calcs ready to post soon, and this weekend I will be implementing the changes from this thread to help rectify the current AP situation.

If there's any enquiry you have regarding the current situation, feel free to message me.

No problem... But I intend to debunk the current scaling that is being used very soon, mainly those involving the God Tiers. So, I think a conversation with you will not make much difference, because we will probably talk about this CRT ... I hope!

So for now, I think that's the only thing I have to say! Good evening everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back