• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. If every bijuu is comparable to each other physically ( y'all are gonna hate on me, but the Edo jinchurki were both handling back, edos, and being controlled by force the whole time. They were likely much stronger, considering that later on they matched kurama when fighting Madara) they should be high 7-a or so. with a really strong bijuu bomb, they should be low 6-c to 6-c. just saying

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Yeah. If every bijuu is comparable to each other physically ( y'all are gonna hate on me, but the Edo jinchurki were both handling back, edos, and being controlled by force the whole time. They were likely much stronger, considering that later on they matched kurama when fighting Madara) they should be high 7-a or so. with a really strong bijuu bomb, they should be low 6-c to 6-c. just saying
There's no low 6-C only High 7-A

@Rinkaku

Shippuden BM Naruto does not have Kurama's full power. Post Rikudou juice base Naruto has nothing to do with BM Naruto. Either of them could be at whatever level, but wouldn't scale to each other. Let's see if your calc is accepted and go from there.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Rinkaku
Shippuden BM Naruto does not have Kurama's full power. Post Rikudou juice base Naruto has nothing to do with BM Naruto. Either of them could be at whatever level, but wouldn't scale to each to each other. Let's see if your calc is accepted and go from there.
Is Tailed Beats Mode the Nine-TailsChakra Mode on the page? (Can we stick to using the actual names on his page as it gets confusing). I'm talking about Tailed Beast Mode, the one currently rated as High 7-A.

@Rinkaku

Yeah, it's Tailed Beast Mode. The one where he combines his power with Kurama's. Nine Tails Chakra Mode is the form he gains after subduing Kurama and taking most of his chakra, but they didn't have a good level of cooperation.

It seems like Executor N0 has problems with Rinkaku's calculation. Since he is the most knowledgeable calculation group member currently, I think we shouldn't use it and stick to the current scaling.

@TFO

So, should EMS Sasuke be High 7-A, possibly Low 6-B?

Sasuke should be High 7-A, given that Madara states the Susanoo is comparable to the Bijuu in power. Also Kurama is the strongest (Not counting Juubi)

Also, a few issues:

• Who scales to Madara's Sub-Relativistic speed? I can name a few obvious candidates, such as Naruto, Sasuke, Momoshiki, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, DMS Kakashi and possibly Juubito, but we need the entire list.
  • Should the people who can react to Asura Pain, such as Jiraiya and Kakashi, get scaling to Deva Pain's MHS+ feat? Probably not, but I thought I'd ask.

Don't forget Toneri, Momoshiki, and Kinshiki, Kepekley23

If i remember Kakashi did react to Deva Pain's attack in their encounter

Also, I think I can get an exact MHS value for Part 1 characters. Kakashi once cut a lightning bolt in half - this would make him MHS (somewhere from Mach 300 to 900, I think) but nobody seems to have noticed the implications of that

That seems like an outlier, it implies Base Naruto's reactions don't increase at all until his last few keys (since he doesn't scale to Rikudou Madara up until then)

Tendo weight is 52kg right and that not include his tool and that black thing with him right? And this is dista between naruto and pain

Read the attack potency chart. High 7-A an 6-C

@Julian

Fix the Tiers they don't align with what it says

Who are talking about? I only edited Might Guy and everything says Multi-City Block level?

Kepekley23 said:
That seems like an outlier, it implies Base Naruto's reactions don't increase at all until his last few keys (since he doesn't scale to Rikudou Madara up until then)
Happenes twice on 2 separate occasions. If outliee, im fine with that.

Kakashi's speed feat fits the scaling just fine. It also backs up MHS early Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back