• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm about hurting juubi would be impossible as it was also fused with narutos Rasenshuriken

so i dont think thats good

but High 6-C looks fine to me?(too bad i cant apply it considering itachi and sasuke have their profiles locked for some reason im gonna try and get an admin to change it

Naruto even stated that he is the only one that can empower sasuke as wind only makes fire stronger

and i have messaged Promestein to change amaterasu to High 6-C so that should be done soon enough

In Naruto vers you can amp fire with wind release.But can Narutos FRS amp amaterasu from High6C to High6A?I still think FRS only helps to spread the fire.

Can we PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEASE implement Dzhindzholia's suggestion of amaterasu being able to damage High 6-A beings, it would be THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER !

Rasenshuriken also ignores durability so it was probably just that

high 6-A amaterasu seems unrealistic better be safe and keep it High 6-C

Concerning itachi and sasuke amaterasu

Kaltias agreed to unlock profiles when we get approval of Kep or Burningfullfingers or any admin for that matter

It doesn't seem like an outlier as he was said to be the fastest shinobi in history and in my knowledge the only people who blitzed him were the ten tails jinchuriki and above and he only gets reactions upgraded

One thing dropped my mind all edo tensei should be resistant to illusion/mind manipulation

as edo tenseis didnt get put in infinite tsukuyomi

We should still put in a possibly High 6-A or add in a 'NOTE:' that it can affect high 6-a beings but this should not be considered in a versus thread unless specially mentioned by OP or something like that.

We also could do what was previously done with Hoopa, who's tier used to read- 'Unknown, Could Affect Low 2-C beings.'

As for Minato, I don't see why a very fast MHS+ can't react to a low end Sub-Relativistic. Human beings have reacted to cars that move at well over a hundred kmph, that does not make us subsonic.

@Whis

Putting a High 6-A is wank he didnt do it solo he did it with narutos FRS which ignores durability

i know high 6-A amaterasu looks good but its too much

Alright i can see minato having those reactions but let see if anyone disagrees so lets wait for some time before applying changes

We don't know true extent of Amaterasu damage to Hachibi -Bee use this as a cover to his escape from his brother and probably he exaggerated the damage to convince Team Taka- and to the Juubi we never see true extent as first usage it powered by Wind Style: Massive Rasen Shuriken and second usage Juubi shed skin. Also Amaterasu and it's varients ignore durability to some degree and burn slower than normal flame/fire.

0634-012
0634-013
0635-013

@Mindovin

Bee was clearly in pain but anyways

he transformed into hachibi cause he wanted to end it quickly it would be faster to slam a tentacle on top of sasuke and end it rather than act being in agony

Also Naruto's this form FRS strong enough the cut Juubi's tails. I don't know Minato have Sub-Relativistic or not but if he have that this makes JJ-One Rinnegan Madara's physical attack speed at least Sub-Relativistic+ maybe SoL even as he to this casually.

0617-010
0617-011
0665-011
0665-012

Rasengan ignores durability also that bird was the whole alliance united so it cant be counted for

Increasing speed or strenght through powerscaling is dissallowed atleast through clases

and JJ one rinnegan madara wouldnt get attack speed increase as minato get sub relativistic cause he could react to his TSB

Hurting Juubi should still be mentioned in some way in the profiles, even if only as a Note:

We could also say that Amaterasu varies between High 6-C & High 6-a

That's still reaction speed and not only reacted to the tsb but eight gates Guy as well and Toneri has relativistic attack speed and i don't think he should get full sub relativistica but just reactions

@LordWhis

well that concludes it then as it was questionable to me anyways

so do we have anything left to do besides

Lowering Ems Sasuke to 7-B

Increasing Amaterasu to High 6-C

Base Hashi(superior to tobirama), At least 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Kakashi AP 7-B (could cut V2 jinchuriki with lightning cable) 7-B

Rinnegan Obito(Tanked 2 rasengans from both kcm1 and 2 naruto and hurt kcm naruto physically)7-B

Itachis susanoo(Destroyed sasukes susanoo arm with a slap) At-least 7-B

Konan AP to 7-B(Matched Jiraiya's Flame Bullet)

SM madara?

Add a note about Amaterasu saying it could potentially be High 6-A & it is up to OP to allow High 6-A amaterasu in a versus thread.

I personally dont agree with High 6-A amaterasu but keps opinion is above mine so lets wait for that

another thing konan physical and durability is not Multi city block

i think it should be increased to Multi city block as zabuza wasnt an S rank criminal while konan was making her superior?

The Rasenhuriken calc & kurama & hachibi calc need to be discussed & I think SM Madara too.

Itachi's Susanoo also needs to become at least 7-B, Itachi physically needs to become 7-B too.

Okay with and gonna add to list Susanoo

not sure if itachi should be physically 7-B as naruto didnt want to fight him and i dont think he hurt them all that much

If Minato get Sub-Relativistic reaction this means he able to react Madara's physical attacks but he not even can teleport that means Minato never have Sub-Relativistic. I means come on Naruto get SR feat because his SPSM. Also when TSB can able to get Sub-Relativistic speed at minimum?

I agree somewhat.
Rasenshuriken ignores durability not Rasengan. I say that because of first scan and with Kurama's chakra they cut Juubi's tails and Naruto created that Repeated Rasenshuriken while in the chakra mode but I re-read the chapter and I think there is a PIS. I mean how can they fly and able cut Juubi's tails with that ease.

That's why people who blitzed him should be sub relativistic as well as even Toneri is sub relativistic with relativistic attack speed so JJ Madara could also be SR

Itachi is stronger than Kisame isn't he ?, Also didn't 13 year old Itachi beat up Oro ?

Even if you personally don't agree with high 6a amaterasu, a note like the one I suggested isn't going to hurt anybody.

Amaterasu is a tricky thing it's ignore durability to some degree -I don't know exact level- but burn too slow. Also Amaterasu can be countered Bijuu/Jinchüriki V1 and V2 chakra mode, Juubi and chakra absorption -Madara use this way to put the flames- can be counter Amaterasu. Also Amaterasu's effectiveness increased when Sasuke get EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back