• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well right now i think I've upgraded 99.99% of the characters who are 7-B. All of that editing has worn me out.

Any other profile that's left is locked so if anyone wants to inform Kep or Burning about it they can.

Also if anyone thinks any of the statistics of the 7-B's is wrong you can tell me and I'll get to it tommorrow.

Now however I'm tired.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Well right now i think I've upgraded 99.99% of the characters who are 7-B. All of that editing has worn me out.

Any other profile that's left is locked so if anyone wants to inform Kep or Burning about it they can.

Also if anyone thinks any of the statistics of the 7-B's is wrong you can tell me and I'll get to it tommorrow.

Now however I'm tired.
Well I think that A base should be High 7-C and we should have a key for Initial SOSP Naruto

You'll have to ask Kep or wait until the others answers to have High 7-C.

Initial SOSP having a key would be a good idea but I'm not sure.

@LordWhis

You know, looking at Itachi's profile I think he might actually be "At least 7-B" with his Susanoo.

Just came to say that. I'll be going to sleep now.

So you made changes

first of all that madara wasnt a clone it was actual madara as a clone would just disappear into smoke like they usually do u can even see the edo tensei particles meaning it was starting to regenerate

Onoki shouldnt be 7-B for no reason he mostly relies on his particle style which ignores durability

rather than earth or other elements to keep up with other kage

Sakura being superior to tsunade is idiotic as hashirama never saw tsunade beyond the age of 10 atmost (even if hashirma lived until his 50s hiruzen was around his early 20s when tobirama died making tsunade or any of the sannin imposible to be over 10)

Hashirama also remembers tsunade as a kid giving more proof to it

Also, base minato should be upgraded to 7-C, likely at least 7-B, since we currently scale him from tobirama.

You do realize that that Madara was sealed in Gaara's sand prism, so you're saying that the Madara we saw for the entire later part of the series was fake.

Then who do you think it was that was posing as Madara & beat haahirama & became the 10 Tails jinchuriki, etc. A Jiraiya who never died & whose hair turned black out of hate ?

@LordWhis

U see madara swaped with clone while he was in the prism as gaara didnt close it up yet we lost sight of madara

and even if u want to argue this further on one shoting madaras susanoo ribs which should be stronger than him still puts her as At least 7-B

Since Julian isnt here il bump tsunade back to at least again and lower ohnoki back to his previous stats as his justification is baseless

If Tsunade is bumped up than shouldn't Oro as he has been stated to be the strongest Sannin according to his profile.

LordWhis said:
If Tsunade is bumped up than shouldn't Oro as he has been stated to be the strongest Sannin according to his profile.
He was beaten by tsunade and this was the first time in the series tsunade used 100 seals

also she is physically strongest sannin so nah

itachi at least 7-B i guess i can bump him up

Amaterasu Upgrade for both Sasuke and Itachi(Only Amaterasu,nothing else)

Amaterasu is rated 7C for both Itachi and Sasuke meanwhile Sasuke can kill 8 tails with amaterasu and injure Juubi.

It should be noted in their profiles that Amaterasu can harm beings with large island lvl+ to multi continent lvl durabilty.

What do you think about it?

LordWhis said:
He should get a likely higher as well since that feat was performed when he was literally 99% dead
Sry but his susanoo being far stronger than madaras is illogical

eye prowess and him being half dead doesnt have anything in common

@LordWhis

Itachi used a Totsuka Blade wich is a specific weapon,you can read its description.I dont think his Totsuka Blade can become stronger with Itachi being healthy.

Sry but his susanoo being far stronger than madaras is illogical

eye prowess and him being half dead doesnt have anything in common

Why not, his susanoo was an armoured Susanoo. Madara was using a Humanoid Susanoo against the Kages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back