• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Amaterasu does ignore durability then its kk i think

if Amaterasu does not ignore durability then outlier

@Omimi

1:Obviously

2:Cant be outlier as it hasnt ever shown a limit before or been used before(if we dont count Itachi vs Cm2 Sasuke as it didnt hit him but his shreeded skin))

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ssr4

Fighting Juubito
Shouldn't Minato also be High 6A because he and Naruto tore through obito's chakra arms and harmed him i don't think adding sage chakra would give naruto such a boost

Minato displayed the feat he tore through obito's chakra arms and his rasengan pushed back obito and the rasengan was his power naruto only added sage chakra

I don't know if Amaterasu ignore durability or not but if not than we can see it's much more hotter than flames as Itachi's Amaterasu envelop and consume Sasuke's fire jutsu in seconds and Sasuke's Amaterasu more powerful even in the MS state than Itachi.

@SSr4

Only adding sage chakra is quite a lot and what chakra arms did he rip apart?

also this change was done by kep which i wont even try arguing he is the boss

Amaterasu is inconsistent. It didn't seem to do anything to A when it connected, though he cut his arm off. And I seem to remember Gaara's sand tanking it.

I think 7-B is probably good for it based on the current reasoning. Would scale to Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o with Blaze Release and his Susanoo's defense when wrapping it with Amaterasu.

City level would probably scale to Gaara too.

Minato displayed the feat and BSM Naruto was only able to fight obito due to sage chakra and i don't think SM can give such a boost

@BFF

Fair enough

i dont know about scaling it to gaara tho gaara could only keep up with other kage while his sand was enchanced by onoki

Anyway BFF do u agree or disagree with any of these changes so we can apply them

Lowering Ems Sasuke to 7-B

Base Hashi(superior to tobirama), At least 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Kakashi AP 7-B (could cut V2 jinchuriki with lightning cable)

Rinnegan Obito(Tanked 2 rasengans from both kcm1 and 2 naruto and hurt kcm naruto physically)7-B

Itachis susanoo(Destroyed sasukes susanoo arm with a slap from his susanoo,) At-least 7-B

Itachi one shot Orochimaru with a genjutsu there is nothing physical and then Itachi cut his arm with a kunai with this Orochimaru fled.

Mindovin wrote Also with MS characters can't use their full potential because of the eyes drawback and pain even if they have chakra.

Being Edo has the same effect.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Amaterasu is inconsistent. It didn't seem to do anything to A when it connected, though he cut his arm off. And I seem to remember Gaara's sand tanking it.

I think 7-B is probably good for it based on the current reasoning. Would scale to Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o with Blaze Release and his Susanoo's defense when wrapping it with Amaterasu.

City level would probably scale to Gaara too.
Can we put a note on Sasuke & Itachi's profiles saying that amaterasu has shown the ability to damage upto High 6-A beings but this should only be applicable in Vs threads if the thread's OP has specifically allowed it ? (Like we currently do with Sasuke having access to Itachi's powers)

Ssr4vegito said:
Minato displayed the feat he tore through obito's chakra arms and his rasengan pushed back obito and the rasenga was his power naruto only added sage chakra
it was amp by bsm naruto and naruto also was helping here

bm minato =bm naruto

Also, I may be wrong but hasn't Gaara's sand tanked planet busting attacks ?

This could just be a similar outlier.

@Whis

Possible i mean sand was still burning he just extinquished it cause he cut off the air

but u should tell this to BFF or Kep rather than me as their decision is final

Gaara's sand didnt actually tank Amaterasu,he caught it with the sand.Amaterasu can lay on the ground too,without melting it but as soon as It catches
Naruto-783142
someone it burns him.

@BFF:

In addition to what I previously said about the Note:

I would also like to remind you that Gaara's sand has tanked Momoshiki's attacks so saying that Amaterasu is 7-B because Gaara's sand could tank it, is like saying that Momoshiki is 7-B.

That scan appears to show that Sasuke just used Amaterasu to block the sand, interesting.

Also, what's your opinion on a note like I suggested to BFF, a few posts up ?

It's not a PIS or an outlier. Gaara use the sand in his gourd to block Amaterasu. It's like Juubi sheding it's skin and Naruto use kcm cloak to block Amaterasu and sheding it in the final fight. Also Amaterasu only burn focus point and don't give temperature like normal flames.

0464-019
0697-005
0697-006

I think its fine,lets see what others think.I dont really have some issue with Amaterasu cause it is a specific jutsu that scales to no one,only Sasuke and Itachi.

Amaterasu being high 6-a would actually fix scaling to a great extent. It would explain how Sasuke one-shotted Hachibi.

@Mindovin, Shrek & dzindholia:

A possible explanation is that All Amaterasu is high 6-a but living ms users cannot produce enough amounts of it to significantly contribute to their power level. One instance where an ms user actually produced a not insignificant amount of it he ended up one-shotting a high 6-c/low 6-b character, though he almost died.

Edo ms users & EMS users are able to produce it in large quantities to the point that they can make full use of it & thus an EMS user has a high 6-a feat.

That's what I meant when I said it would fix scaling.

TLDR: even living ms users are capable of high 6-a power but the visual strain prevents them from ever performing anything even remotely close to this except when in a life or death situation like Sasuke was against B. EMS & Edo removes the strain.

Think about it this way Guy can always use 8-gates to their full potential & become a planet buster but he never pushes beyond the 1st few gates except in life or death situations. Now remove the side effects or make him an Edo & he is a planet buster all the time.

Does that make sense ?

Though I agree Shrek, that it should only be a note: due to ambiguity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back