• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for insisting, but things I wanna suggest:

-High 8-C Pre TS Sakura scaling from Ino and co

-Sasori's puppets at 8-A for taking down Kankuro's 8-A puppets (NOT 8-A Sasori only like he is, because he destroyed Kankuro with Hiruko puppet) and Kankuro became "At least 8-A" WITH Sasori as his puppet

-High 8-C physical strength for Shikamaru (Not too far from 8-B tayuya via scaling and if Ino fought Sakura wynaut? (Also, "At least High 8-C with explosives" that description sounds like their training made their weapons stronger and not them)

-6-C AP for Naruto, Minato and Sasuke (Naruto did fought enemies that could harming and he is not a living tank, why would he have such a massive difference between AP and dura?)

-7-C for Itachi with Amateratsu (Scaling from Sasuke), 7-C with Incomplete Susanoo for both (Itachi via scaling and Sasuke for taking hits from the Raikage)

And... Guess is just this now

Dzhindzholia said:
Another question.

Sasuke is rated High6A for destroying Obito's TSB's(His Susanoo is high6A).But Kakashi is low6B when he is using the stronger version of it or roughly the same.Cause it is not clear if Sasuke's Susanoo was Perfect.
I was thinking the same thing. DMS Kakashi should scale to Juubito since Obito was the one who gave him his eyes and the Six Paths chakra in the first place.

@Kep (I already typed this up b4 but no one said anything about it yet)

Yes I do believe that Nagato being weakend depends on the amount of chakra he uses. For example how he uses his Shinrai Tensei on the village, if you think about it if it did made him weaker then Konan would had said something to Nagato about him using the jutsu but she didn't and Nagato became weakend the moment he used Chibaku Tensei. It really does depend on the amount of Chakra Nagato uses for Pain and he was not weakend from the Shinrai Tensei hence Base Naruto was able to have CQC with Pai

Anyways we should address more things from the OP, like 7-C physical Madara and Hashirama and High 6-A Edo Madara and Sage Hashirama.

I think Naruto should be 7-C in base, he clashed Rasengan's with Kakashi and beat him.

Reminder: Naruto's rasengan was ibued with Wind Style but still it left Kakashi take a knee.

Naruto has been portrayed to be Physically on par if not superior to Kakashi, so him being 7-C base by the fourth great Ninja war doesn't seem far-fetched. if 7-C seems a bit much even low 7-C+ would be sufficient

Also we could scale minor Genin to Sarada's pre Genin feat, which is 8-C, character such Ino or Sakura??? idk

@ Shin also survived a punch from sakura which would lead to his credibility to being 7-C, also the Shin Clones were capable of Killing Shin when his guard was down and also even surprised Sasuke, would a 8-B+ be sufficent for their tier?

Seems like Rinkaku's calc was accepted, so High 6-C Naruto, Sasuke, Minato and First Form Juubi. Along with the other Bijuu, I guess.

5-B scaling is not going to work for me. Based on Sage Mode stuff again. Seriously. Anyway, I won't even say anything about that.

Why does base Naruto need another key.

@Aiden

Actually, Naruto has taken attacks from stronger guys in most of his forms.

I dont see anything wrong with the 5-B scaling since it is pretty much baseline and it makes sense. Btw something I want made clear on Haku's page because it seems people like to call everything inthe databook hyperbole. Haku obviously does not attack at light speed however he reflects himself in between each mirror to change his position within is mirrors, that is in fact light speed. He can travel inbetween the mirrors (without jumping outside and attacking people midway) by reflecting himself to a different mirror. This is also backed up in the manga where Sasuke says that he reflects himself I suggests that note needs to be corrected.

TFO make's a valid point, 5-B God tiers isnt as outlierish as some might think, 5-B with Indra's arrow wouldn't be that far-fetched for Sasuke either even if his normal Ap didn't scale

Another problem, was it ever confirmed how long Konan to to prepare the paper tags in the lake? Cause I dont know where this months of preparation came from.

Shadowbokunohero said:
i was thinking of creating a profile for Karin but at what tier would i put her?
Probably somewhere in tier 8? Also could you make a chiyo profile? she is a badass grandma.

Omimi said:
Yeah, so it can't be used.

I just don't like and agree with the Planet level thing because it's currently based on multipliers from Sage Mode, and I also don't get why 5-B Naruto is wanted based on that. Said BSM is arguably not High 6-A because some don't agree with it, and Obito is literally baseline and was not fighting so seriously among other things. But I'm not going to argue about this stuff anymore. Whatever happens, happens. I'm just going to edit shit and all.

Please try not to clog up this thread with triple and quadruple posts. Thank you.

Also, "At least Low 5-B" is safer, because we don't do multiplier scaling for Dragon Ball & several other series which use multipliers, and I don't want people to think we're biased towards Naruto.

also why is Konan only city block level in durability, she shouldnt be far weaker than the likes of Hidan?, Also while i think 5-B Naruto is likely, we just dont have enough feats to put them at that level, so i agree with Kep and BFF until we get more Planet Level feats.

Rocker1189 said:
I dont see anything wrong with the 5-B scaling since it is pretty much baseline and it makes sense. Btw something I want made clear on Haku's page because it seems people like to call everything inthe databook hyperbole. Haku obviously does not attack at light speed however he reflects himself in between each mirror to change his position within is mirrors, that is in fact light speed. He can travel inbetween the mirrors (without jumping outside and attacking people midway) by reflecting himself to a different mirror. This is also backed up in the manga where Sasuke says that he reflects himself I suggests that note needs to be corrected.
Anyone going to address this?

Rocker1189 said:
Rocker1189 said:
Anyone going to address this?
Haku does indeed move at Light speed between his mirrors, In fact even the manga supports this
3243172-reflec2
Though I shouldn't have to explain why this is an outlier for it to scale to anyone except Haku moving through his mirrors and yes he can't attack at this speed either, just moving between mirrors.

Also, Kaguya's profile should note the following:

"Eventually Omnipresent inside her dimension (Became one with her dimension)"

sooooo, many characters from naruto have wrong ranges:

itachi : his amatsaru works on anything he can see (in normal instances), and a normal human eye can see a human sized object up to 3 kms away

kakashi : same as above via kamui bissection

darui : Water Release: Water Formation Wal'l and 'Lightning Release: Black Panther both have dozins of meter range

AidenBrooks999 said:
-7-C for Itachi with Amateratsu (Scaling from Sasuke), 7-C with Incomplete Susanoo for both (Itachi via scaling and Sasuke for taking hits from the Raikage)
Why do people keep insisting Itachi is 7-C with incomplete Susanoo when his Ribcage Susanoo tanked Kirin which was calc'd at 7-B?

BSM Naruto feats put him at least in the 6-A tier scaling from Juubi. Going by the Low 6-B calc, BM Naruto would be tier 6-C.

@BFF

We've already agreed that we can't scale from other peoples SM because everyone has different chakra levels and thus has to absorb more Nature Energy than others which is why SM is inconsistent from person to person. In this case, it's the same person. There is a difference here than what we agreed upo.

BM Naruto went from 6-C to At least 6-A (And it's supposed to be High 6-A scaling from Juubi). This is based on solid consistent feats. I'm not using Stated multipliers here. The buff Nature Energy gave BM Naruto would automatically scale to Adult Naruto as he has more chakra than War Arc BM Naruto did and thus has to absorb more nature energy. You can't deny this unless you can debunk BSM Naruto bump from 6-C to High 6-A. This shouldn't be up for debate as it's the same character unless you believe BM Naruto stands to geta bigger buff than adult Naruto using the same form and given mechanics in the verse. If you believe that, then you're automatically wrong as that goes against everything stated, shown, implied, etc. Nothing backs up the notion Adult Naruto wouldn't get a similar buff at least considering he has to absorb massive amounts of Nature energy, much much much more than BM did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back