• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

Alright then should we make some changes on Sakura profile? Im also fine w/ her being 7-B as an adult but what should her White Strength Seal be? (me thinking she needs to be High 7-C)

BM Naruto & Killer B & the rasenshuriken calc.

Also 6-A sage madara.

Also a 4th gate key for part 1 Lee in which he is 8-A.

TFA: Not really, he just needs their blood, which isn't that hard, especially when you're immortal & you can try & try again, besides even a pinprick draws blood. Maybe he found samples or traces of the blood from somewhere or made it hit itself, drawing a little bit of blood or something.

And I love how my usernsme keeps getting changed. Anyways, I'm not bent on having them at High6-C, just an observation. That narratively, Akatsuki scales.

big no i think cuz it would make all biju ..............................6-A

didn't you suggest that (or was it blackejan ?)

Also it was about rinnegan sage mode madara, who roflstomped them all effortlessly.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Blacke
add a new version of sakura the adult one

add picture for kid sakura/shippuden sakura etc
Oh lol alright Im counting on u guys! :) but still what tier should White Strenght Seal should be?

I didn't say anything about Susano'o because with wings he can fly while inside but really are you serious about CT? I don't know you serious or not.

Also when Sasuke blitzed SPSM Naruto? If it's refer against their fight against Momoshiki it's not blitz. Sasuke go faster because they need a coordinated attacks against him and even than I don't believe we see their max speed.

That wasn't due to their own power. That page also says flight via gravitational manipulation & flight via technical devices counts. Not that it matters since he has Susanoo.

Flight via gravitational manipulation for someone like Superman -if I remember correctly- manipulated gravity at subconscious level and Sasuke's can't manipulate gravity without his conscious and technical devices not land masses floating in the air.

Mindovin said:
Flight via gravitational manipulation for someone like Superman -if I remember correctly- manipulated gravity at subconscious level and Sasuke's can't manipulate gravity without his conscious and technical devices not land masses floating in the air.
Eh! Sasuke can manipulate gravity via the deva path, which was how he created CTs.

@BFF

Sage madara with one rinnegan (Should be comparable to sage hashi as one original rinnegan is stronger than 2 fake ones and base hashi and edo madara are comparable as edo madara could pierce base hashi with chakra rods)Dis it? not sure tho

Burning Full Fingers said:
What's the justification for 6-A Madara again? And I'm assuming everyone is fine with it?
IIRC, It was TFA who said it- 'Madara displayed the ability to use 1 limbo clone with 1 rinnegan & 5 (including the 1 Naruto sealed) with 2 therefore he should be 1/5x as strong as he was with 2.'

It was I who came up with 6-A using tfa's logic by dividing both the high 6-a tenpaichi calcs by 5.

I also recommended changing it to Atleast 6-A, Likely Higher, since that calc didn't take sage mode into account.

Back