• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Momoshiki Page Changes + Other

With the Boruto Manga being canon and Retconning the Movie, either 2 things should happen. Either remove the Movie additions to his profile and keep only the Manga additions or create a separate page:

• Momoshiki Otsutsuki (Movie)
  • Momoshiki Otsutsuki (Manga)
I don't think its a good idea to have both on the same page being its contradictory and will cause confusion.

Extra Note: In addition, being that we are moving forward with Upgrades and changes from the manga and that the movie is no longer canon, we should also take out movie elements from the profiles of other characters as well involved leaving only what the Manga provides.

There will not be a second profile.As far as i know there doesn't seem to be any real difference between the movie and the manga.

There seems to be a lot of Boruto threads right now that it's hard to keep track. I think we need a Boruto discussion thread.

Anyways, Momo and Kinshitty are rather one-off villains since one is seemingly dead and the other is cannibalized. If we ever have both movie and manga feats (which aren't really that much different since they're just going to get scaled anyway since their own feats aren't up to par) on profiles, then a single profile for each of them would be enough.

Momo: Base (movie), After eating Kinshiki (movie), Base (manga), After eating Kinshiki (manga)

Kinshiki: Movie, Manga

I think that movie versions should be taken out entirely since it's no longer canon.

Movie Momo has abilities that Manga momo doesnt and its an assumption to assume he would have them in Manga. And being some stuff are similar in movie/manga it would be better to just have 1 definitive source.

Like why is his Manga and Movie version of his appearance both Keys when they are stark in difference?

Back