• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto, Momoshiki, Isshiki, Urashiki and Kaguya should be bumped from Low 5-B to 4-C (Small Planetary to Star Level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Naruto, Momoshiki, Urashiki, Isshiki, and Kaguya are only Low 5-B and not 4-C?

The Dimension which Kaguya is capable of creating contains a star in it.

And as far as the tiering system on VS-Battles goes, creating, destroying, or significantly affecting something, is classified at that tier

Naruto creates a Rasengan with all his chakra and gives it to Boruto, Boruto is then able to overpower Momoshiki.
Momoshiki and Urashiki is stated multiple times to be stronger than Kaguya

Isshiki is able to fight with Naruto (Kurama Avatar) and Sasuke (Majestic Susano'o) and still overpower them, but Baryon Mode Naruto is above to overpower Isshiki.

Therefore, Naruto (Bayon Mode) >= Isshiki > Naruto > Momoshiki > Kaguya and they should all be bumped to 4-C (Star Level) and potentially other characters too)
(And I'm not sure where to put Urashiki but he's probably below Momoshiki and above Kaguya)

Thoughts on this? please let me know and be brutally honest if I missed out on something and am a complete dunce, haha.

You missed the Discussion Rules page.
  • Please refrain from attempting to upgrade the regular statistics of Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. It was decided that Kaguya should not be granted durability or attack potency comparable to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball for her casual attacks, as the only scene wherein this rating would be warranted is strife with Plot-Induced Stupidity. Insistence of this will be unappreciated.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back