• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So this a theory that I have, so not everything I'm going to say is going to be 100% true, I just want to know if the info that I'm giving is correct or not. Since my theory is more based on logic, I apologize if I don't use any scans.

So my theory is that all of the God Tiers of Naruto should be upgraded to Large Planet Level - Large Star Level due to the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were able to wound Kaguya and pushed her into using the ETSB which, the dimension's destruction, she was going to survive. Kaguya's profile says that she has Type 1 and Type 3 Immortality and that she has Low-Mid Regenerationn. Her profile also says that the ETSB is able to nullify ninjutsu techniques on contact and reduce matter to dust on contact. In short, she wouldn't survive it with her Regenerationn or her immortality which would only mean she would survive with her durability alone.

Questions:

Proof that she was going to survive?

Notice that she never left her dimension after making the ETSB. She was also not concerned about her dimension getting destroyed, just concerned about killing Naruto and Sasuke.

Why did she not leave the dimension after making the ETSB?

Notice that after Kaguya got sealed, the ETSB stopped expanding and then collapsed. This happened due to the fact that Kaguya's physical body got sealed away from all of her chakra, which can be noticed when all of the Bijuus got extracted despite being merged into the Juubi and the fact that her third eye closed.

What does this have to do with Kaguya not leaving her dimension?

This simply means that the ETSB requires Kaguya to constantly supply it with chakra and that moving into another dimension would mean that she wouldn't be able to supply the ETSB with chakra and it would collapse instantly.

Aren't most of the God Tiers weaker than Kaguya?

Yes and No. Remember that Naruto and Sasuke were still learning how to use their SOSP power while fighting Kaguya and were still able to push her into using the ETSB despite her having the All-Killing Ash Bones. If anything this means that Part 2 Naruto + Part 2 Sasuke = Kaguya. Also, remember that Hagoromo gave half of his powers to Naruto and Sasuke meaning he can harm Kaguya on his own. Then there are characters like SOSP Madara who are stated to have nearly reached Hagoromo's power. Naruto then proceeds to get the other half of Kurama as well as train till the day he became Hokage as well as Sasuke mastering his SOSP powers by going through Kaguya's dimensions and doing various missions as stated in the novel and the novel episodes. This Naruto and Sasuke, despite becoming way stronger, proceed to fight Momoshiki who pushes them to use their Susanoo-clad Kurama Avatar which is basically them combining their chakra. Note that combining chakra amps the user's powers by multiple numbers, not add them up. So Susanoo-clad Kurama Avatar > Momoshiki > Adult Naruto + Adult Sasuke > Kaguya.

Wouldn't it be considered an outlier?

Not really, Kurama alone in a databook was stated to have the power to turn the world to ash. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399619862361538570/594501130030022657/180.png

Kurama can turn the earth to ash / shatter its statements and their values:

Fragmentation: 3.427872 x 10^27 joules

Violent Fragmentation: 2.9565396 x 10^28 joules

Pulverization: 9.18455454 x 10^28 joules

Vaporization: 1.10120388 x 10^31 joules

Atomization: 1.32196741 x 10^31 joules

Subatomic Destruction: 2.31509905 x 10^40 joules

More databook statements: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399619862361538570/594501195783995392/180.png

And a jinchuuriki is stated to be stronger than the Bijuu alone. Which is exactly why I think everyone who scales to Part 2 Naruto and Part 2 Sasuke should be Large Planet Level - Large Star Level.

So any chance of an upgrade?

The Prince of Counters said:
I like how a thread is made nearly every week to upgrade Naruto to 5-A - 4-C there really needs to be a discussion Rule about this.
I was actually working on this thread before Kaguya got the High 4-C upgrade. After the update came out, I had to add a few changes to make sure the thread makes sense.

This was talked about before, in fact, it's the reason why Kaguya has possibly Mid-High regen.

It was concluded that it's more reasonable to assume she would regenerate from it rather than outright tank it.

YungManzi said:
This was talked about before, in fact, it's the reason why Kaguya has possibly Mid-High regen.
It was concluded that it's more reasonable to assume she would regenerate from it rather than outright tank it.
My other theory is that she was going to survive it due to being immortal.

YungManzi said:
Which is the conclusion that was made in the last thread.
If that was the conclusion, why isn't there any upgrades on her immortality or her Regenerationn?

AstralKing7 said:
I actually agree Kaguya Regenerationn needs to be upgraded.
She can form out of nothing but chakra.
Is there evidence for this somewhere?

I mean, I thought we could assume that her regen was High or Low-Godly just because nobody thought that it was possible to kill her.

But Mid-High is what was agreed on.

People also discussed simply giving her resistance to her own ETSB iirc.

Idk what people would discuss giving her resistance to her own TSB because that's headcnalm. TSBs literally can explode

YungManzi said:
There is, the mid-high on her profile.
I see, makes sense for it to be 'possibly' Mid-High. But what about Naruto and Sasuke pushing Kaguya to use the ETSB. Kaguya had the All-Killing Ash Bones, yet still was pushed to destroying her dimension, just to kill Naruto and Sasuke? Wouldn't Naruto and Sasuke's durability be way higher, as well as their AP since they can hurt each other?

Kaguya wanted to make sure she could kill them with one shot. They can dodge the AKABs but not the ESTB

Naruto and Sasuke Naruto and Sasukes AP and durability scale high already in this scaling chain

@Rana

You should post scans. Scans for crumbling ETSB after Kaguya's sealed.

ETSB going to destroy/effect at least one more (maybe all of them main included) dimension from Kakashi's word through chain effect or directly effecting I don't remember/know.

Only Naruto pushed her actually, whenever Sasuke try to attack he stomped.

Sasuke even with SPS couldn't kill Naruto, his attacks equaled by Naruto's TBB and Naruto isn't worried until Indra's Arrow came out.

Mindovin said:
@Rana
You should post scans. Scans for crumbling ETSB after Kaguya's sealed.

ETSB going to destroy/effect at least one more (maybe all of them main included) dimension from Kakashi's word through chain effect or directly effecting I don't remember/know.

Only Naruto pushed her actually, whenever Sasuke try to attack he stomped.

Sasuke even with SPS couldn't kill Naruto, his attacks equaled by Naruto's TBB and Naruto isn't worried until Indra's Arrow came out.
http://fanfox.net/manga/naruto/v71/c688.1/1.html#ipg8 Sasuke's sword slash actually stunned Kaguya long enough for Naruto to hit her with the Senpou Chou Bijuu Rasenshuriken.

Also, Kakashi said that there would be no place to return to if they hid in his pocket dimension since the dimension would be destroyed. He didn't say anything about all the dimensions being destroyed.

If there is no place to return to it implies the other dimensions are going to get destroyed to because they are connected to the root dimension

@Ranma

To me it looks like Kaguya evade it and Kaguya destroyed his PS.

I always though Kakashi mentions one of Kaguya's dimensions at they are linked with Obito's MS but it more likely for him to mention Kamui dimension as it require much lesser chakra than that. So, ETSB's range cross-dimensional or something?

There is a reason I wrote that in brackets.

Mindovin said:
@Ranma
To me it looks like Kaguya evade it and Kaguya destroyed his PS.

I always though Kakashi mentions one of Kaguya's dimensions at they are linked with Obito's MS but it more likely for him to mention Kamui dimension as it require much lesser chakra than that. So, ETSB's range cross-dimensional or something?

There is a reason I wrote that in brackets.
Makes sense, I always thought that Kaguya's dimensions are kind of like trees and branches. Zetsu even once stated that the Genesis Dimension is Kaguya's domain, which could mean that destroying the Genesis Dimension alone would destroy the other dimensions. So I think it might be a chain reaction destruction.

AstralKing7 said:
If there is no place to return to it implies the other dimensions are going to get destroyed to because they are connected to the root dimension
Exactly what I think.

Omimi said:
destroying multiple dimension via chain reaction = tier- ??
U can't calc it. It's cause and effect. Like Beerus and Supreme also. Killing the mai doesn't make you as strong as Beerus since he would die also.

The dimensions rely on the root dimension.

@Ranma

Amenominaka :

A jutsu used by Kaguya with her "Rinnesharingan". Changes the world around the user and the people around her into another dimension. The dimensions it can move to are ones of lava, ice, gravity, sand, and acid, and these five dimensions are directly linked to (whatever dimension Black Zetsu mentions back when Naruto is there with them. I can't remember or figure out how to translate it). Using it consumes a huge amount of chakra, making it an eye jutsu only she can use.

Kanji: Heaven, Govern/Control, Inside

andZetsu says this.

Most likely (not absolutely) it effect her other dimensions through chain reaction but it still doesn't explain how it going to effect Kamui Dimension other than its range is cross-dimensional. What about dimension that IT still continues?

Mindovin said:
@Ranma
Amenominaka :

A jutsu used by Kaguya with her "Rinnesharingan". Changes the world around the user and the people around her into another dimension. The dimensions it can move to are ones of lava, ice, gravity, sand, and acid, and these five dimensions are directly linked to (whatever dimension Black Zetsu mentions back when Naruto is there with them. I can't remember or figure out how to translate it). Using it consumes a huge amount of chakra, making it an eye jutsu only she can use.

Kanji: Heaven, Govern/Control, Inside

andZetsu says this.

Most likely (not absolutely) it effect her other dimensions through chain reaction but it still doesn't explain how it going to effect Kamui Dimension other than its range is cross-dimensional. What about dimension that IT still continues?
Kakashi's Kamui Dimension wasn't going to be affected though, they would've gotten trapped in the Kamui Dimension since there would be nowhere to return to. Even SOSP needed the Kages to use a certain jutsu to bring them back.

@Ranma

ETSB going to destroy and create a new space-time, so they can return.

Obito connected his eyes' space-time tech to Kaguya's. They summoned after Kakashi lost his eyes and no one knew what happening in the other dimension until seals returned to Hagoromo who knew through this knew they sealed his mother and nothing more.

Mindovin said:
@Ranma
ETSB going to destroy and create a new space-time, so they can return.

Obito connected his eyes' space-time tech to Kaguya's. They summoned after Kakashi lost his eyes and no one knew what happening in the other dimension until seals returned to Hagoromo who knew through this knew they sealed his mother and nothing more.
Makes sense

JohnHendrix212 said:
Don't worry bro, I'm sure Naruto God tiers will be Universe busters by the end of 2019ƒÿÅ
FTFY, since DMC, Fate and Zelda are all above Tier 3 now :p

JohnHendrix212 said:
Don't worry bro, I'm sure Naruto God tiers will be Star busters by the end of 2019ƒÿÅ
Nah, they don't necessarily need to Star level, even Large Planet Level is understable since Kaguya thought that the only way to kill Naruto and Sasuke would be by turning the Earth to dust in which they would be killed in the process and Naruto and Sasuke could in turn harm each other.

AstralKing7 said:
Have u seen Kaguyas profile bro lolƒÿÅ^
I have actually, I just think that her durability should also be Large Star level due to her surviving her dimensions destruction. Which I think could also upgrade the God Tiers.

I mean sense she can survive her own ESTB that should mean that her durability should be at least large planet level likely large star level

Back