• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

Kepekley23 said:
What we should do with SM Naruto and above, Juubito, and etc.?
Well Juubito should scale to the Juubi at least.

SM Naruto would probably scale to 7-B via a casual Pain.

I think the afternoon tiger feat should be re-calc'd imo given that Gwyn didn't really put in alot (If i remember correctly). Also because the technique knocked out Madara from battle

0608-024
0609-002

You guys seriously need to stop with City Block Jonin in part 1.

Special Jonin are already well above City Block Level having forced S4 to use CM lvl 2. Special Jonin should scale from Ittan. The lowest level Jonin would already be superior to that.

So, it goes without saying that I disagree with At Least City Block Level Jonin. That should be reserved for Tier 2 chunin.

Daynoon Tiger can't be calc'ed, we can only scale it from Morning Peacock and put it at "at least Town level".

Shadowbokunohero said:
also are the Pain bodies likely weaker than his main body. considering Kakashi killed a pain aswell
Pain stated that if Jiraiya knew more about him that he would've won the battle between them.

One of Pain's charged-up Shinra Tenseis was 6-C, and the previous calc put it at 7-B before it was corrected. It's safe to say Pain's most casual Shinra Tensei would scale to 7-B at least.

And yes, 7-B Jiraiya is a no-no, since Kakashi killed a Pain.

TheFinalOrder said:
You guys seriously need to stop with City Block Jonin in part 1.

Special Jonin are already well above City Block Level having forced S4 to use CM lvl 2. Special Jonin should scale from Ittan. The lowest level Jonin would already be superior to that.

So, it goes without saying that I disagree with At Least City Block Level Jonin. That should be reserved for Tier 2 chunin.
Jonins are going to be scaled to City Block level+, actually.

So why exactly is 7-B Kakashi bad? he's a precision fighter. His Raikiri ignores convential durability. Just because he cannot blow up Citys ain't meaning he cant harm people above his Scale of pure Destruction.

Kepekley23 said:
Hebi Sabuke is 7-B via Kirin, actually. I don't know if Itachi scales, though.
Alright then.
Itachi literally tanked Kirin with his Susanoo though, why wouldn't he scale.

Yes. Six-Gates Gai used his strongest attack and was only "at least 7-C". Kakashi being even above Gai, let alone multifolds stronger, is honestly pretty ridiuclous.

Plus, that result would make Jiraiya comparable to a bijuu, which everyone can agree is ridiculous.

So, for Naruto, we have:

City Block level (Comparable to Sasuke, who generated this much power with his Katon) | At least City-Block level, likely City Block level+ (Far stronger than he was at the Chunin Exams. Far above special Jonins and high-tier chunins) | City Block level+, Small Town level+ with Futon Rasenshuriken | At least City level (Comparable to Pain, whose most casual Shinra Tensei should be at the very least around this range), possibly higher | City level+ (Generated this much destruction in his 4-tailed form)

Suggestions from here would be appreciated.

Kepekley23 said:
One of Pain's charged-up Shinra Tenseis was 6-C, and the previous calc put it at 7-B before it was corrected. It's safe to say Pain's most casual Shinra Tensei would scale to 7-B at least.
And yes, 7-B Jiraiya is a no-no, since Kakashi killed a Pain.
is this outlier if not then casual Shinra Tensei should be 6-C for tanking sm Rasenshuriken

also both sm naruto and pain tank casual Shinra Tensei

Okay fine we can ignore the calc of Dariel, but Kepekly shouldn't we used the High-end feat of Jiraiya's Mountain calc, given that it was the most likely due to the Hollowing out part?

Also I'm still pushing Jiraiya to be upgraded, he was praised for his strenght. Even the statement below speaks of his power in Sage Mode

0407-015

Also Kakashi cut through the Tailed beast V2 chakra arms with Lightning cable (Edit: Also Kakashi stated Guy to handle the fully transformed Six Tails)

Edit: Is this better?

The scaling so far implies Chunin level Ninja are only City Block+ at their peak.

I don't agree with that. Why are we not scaling form Ittan for High Level Chunin and Special Jonin?

perhaps a possibly 7-B for Jiraya then, he did kill way more Pains by himself, I mean Nagato resorted to having to bring them back, this in no way would scale to Kakashi though as he needed a ton of help to just take down 1 Pain.

@TheFinalOrder

Well I'm fine with the average Chunin having City Block level due to Kakashi stating the Fireball jutsu can only be done by Chunin-level reserves which Sasuke demonstrated and did.

The scaling doesn't imply that, part 1 chunin level ninja are City Block level, and part 1 jonin are City Block level+

Ittan is part of the Shinobi Alliance and he is probably much stronger than he hypothetically would be on Part 1.

Plus, if it actually scaled to Part 1 characters, the feat would be an outlier.

By this logic, we should scale Kitsuchi's Town level feat to all part 1 Jonin. Not.

Back