• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

I don't remember much from part 2 Kabuto minus surviving some hits from 3 tailed Naruto and Sage Mode Kabuto fighting Sasuke and Itachi

@Kep

She's a special jounin like those guys that immediately forced the Sound 4 into their initial cursed seal state. And she's definitely stronger than the genin (dunno about KN1 Naruto and CS2 Sasuke though).

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Kep

She's a special jounin like those guys that immediately forced the Sound 4 into their initial cursed seal state. And she's definitely stronger than the genin (dunno about KN1 Naruto and CS2 Sasuke though).
Anko is a special jounin who specializes in torture, not in combat. She is basically a chunin in all other areas.

Then again, I'm not sure.

Minato was said to be the strongest kage, and this should at least include Hiruzen past his prime and Tobirama. He should definitely be at least 7-C.

By the way, I feel like we should downgrade Tobirama to at least 7-C, since he is 7-B via scaling from Mei, who is 7-C.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Kep
Genma and Raido are exception due to being Elite Bodyguards of Minato. Despite their rank the sound four thought they were jonin level and if they didn't use their second state Curse Marks they would have died.

Edit: This was stated by Tayuya and Kidomaru the smartest in the group

he was never to the strongest. actually, hiruzen was the one to be said as such, but then hashirama came in. and tbh, base minato in his prime almost lost to a much weaker and ay obito, so im iffy about that.

@Lorenzo

Several kages were said to be the strongest. You just have to take the context into account.

yeah but I think in that context they just meant Hiruzen was the most skilled, considering he lived the longest and had perfect mastery of all 5 chakra Natures

@kepley ive had this problem with minato for a while now. he is strong. stronger than any jonin (sides for kakashi, guy, etc), but he has not feats make him anything higher than 8-A right? like, he is fast, has good reactions along with brains, but if he doenst have power, he just fails to fit in with the other kage, who are all OP af. like, tobirama cut the shinju's trunks which could hold down bm Naruto. doenst that mean something in a way?

Hold up, allow me to defend my Old man Hiruzen.

It is true that Orochimaru killed the poor guy but that was due to his age, which his power degraded. Orochimaru admitted that if Hiruzen wasn't soft when he defected he would have died in the encounter. Enma (Hiruzen's personal summon) backed this up by stating that he should've killed Orochimaru when he was still strong.

Tobirama should not be downgraded due to he fought Izuna, who was Madara's equal. Also Tobirama fought and lived an encounter with Gold and Silver brothers, but later died in the war

TenshinG said:
Hold up, allow me to defend my Old man Hiruzen.

It is true that Orochimaru killed the poor guy but that was due to his age, which his power degraded. Orochimaru admitted that if Hiruzen wasn't soft when he defected he would have died in the encounter. Enma (Hiruzen's personal summon) backed this up by stating that he should've killed Orochimaru when he was still strong.

Tobirama should not be downgraded due to he fought Izuna, who was Madara's equal. Also Tobirama fought and lived an encounter with Gold and Silver brothers, but later died in the war
yeah that is common knowledge. but what people don't know is that the silver and golden brothers had a team composed of only A ranked ninja. kakashi is an A rank ninja. imagine 20 kakashi's vs tobirama.

actually, do you think it would be possible to have Hiruzen at maybe 7-C Possibly 7-B, Orochimaru said that if Hiruzen was 10 years younger he would have been destroyed.. I mean we have created keys for characters in their prime like All Might

also, i think Sasori should be 8-B, as one of the deadliest Shinobi in the world (Akatsuki) I find it hard to believe he would be below your average Jonin 8-B?

i mean it would scale to part 2 Sakura, i mean even Kakashi stated that he wouldnt want to get hit by Sakura

Shadowbokunohero said:
actually, do you think it would be possible to have Hiruzen at maybe 7-C Possibly 7-B, Orochimaru said that if Hiruzen was 10 years younger he would have been destroyed.. I mean we have created keys for characters in their prime like All Might
yes. it most surely would. hiruzen and itachi are two of same type. weaker when alive, and stronger as edos. edo hiruzen was fighting evenly with yamato zetsu who was destroying he 5 kage. same for itachi. he was struggling against cm lvl 2 sasuke, but as an edo he was kinda forcing kcm Naruto back, who destroy cm lvl 2 sasuke.

@Kepekely about 6-C rasenshuriken, seems like an outlier, but we have three feats on the wiki that would allow 7-A Pain, he has 6-C feat destroying Konohan(outlier) and then his High 6-C feat

im not sure about this....

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
yes. it most surely would. hiruzen and itachi are two of same type. weaker when alive, and stronger as edos. edo hiruzen was fighting evenly with yamato zetsu who was destroying he 5 kage. same for itachi. he was struggling against cm lvl 2 sasuke, but as an edo he was kinda forcing kcm Naruto back, who destroy cm lvl 2 sasuke.
Remember that Itachi took some delibarete blows from Sasuke

Back