• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

Shadowbokunohero said:
the High 6-C part was rubbish lol imo
The Third Raikage is 6-C due the fact he fought and stalemated the Eight tails during his rampages, dude cut through all his eight tails.

@Shadowbokunoheor

that was actually Kamui, Kakashi apologized to eight-tails that he couldn't warp all of his body into the technique

I think I'm going to make the thread right now.

@TheFinalOrder

Actually, they could still be High 6-C while cutting Juubito's arms. It was done when they were working together, remember?

Didn't the Third Raikage fight Naruto in his Lightning Armor? If so he, he would only be 7-C in base.

why there r no country lvl key for naruto

he was able to cut juubi tails

also jubito's TSB should've Continent level Durability for tanking 4 juubi dama no?

Kepekley23 said:
Which doesn't mean he is Country level. Was that Larval Juubi?
able to cut of Second Form juubi tails/hands

[3]

[4]

Second Form juubi Durability: At least Country level (Withstood its own Bijüdama exploding inside)

I was mostly talking about his Lightning armor, but yeah at base Third Raikage should be 7-C or like higher, given that A states his father was more powerful than him. Also the Raikage got hurt by Naruto KCM Rasenshuriken but it didn't put him down

No, Obito's TSB is not continent level. That calculation was not accepted. It was actually corrected at Large Island level.

Anyway, I think High 6-C is a lot safer for this Naruto, given the fact that Madara was in this level post-Rinnegan.

Omimi said:
Kepekley23 said:
Which doesn't mean he is Country level. Was that Larval Juubi?
able to cut of Second Form juubi tails/hands
[3]

[4]

Second Form juubi Durability: At least Country level (Withstood its own Bijüdama exploding inside)
That's pretty much a group effort and given that the cloak powers up a shinobi like Kakashi times 3 than it's the feat is a bit there depending on the individuals

@Kepekley23

You should probably ask a Disc Mod or an Admin to highlight your new thread since its really important.

Guys I'm not sure if this has been addressed already but...

What are we going to do with the Naruto,Killer B and Itachi blowing up Nagato's Chibaku Tensei feat? Is it an outlier for Itachi at least?

@Kepekley

BSM Naruto should scale to Country Level. I posted reasons above and you didn't respond to it.

TSB > Juubito's Chakra Arms > Juubi's Biju Bomb.

• Hokage's create The Barrier that Holds Juubi
  • Juubi tried to destroy the barrier and couldn't with it's Country level BD, but the barrier withstood it.
  • Later, Juubito Casually pops the barrier with his Chakra arms
  • Naruto and Minato Together Shred his Chakra Arms, forcing him to use the TSB to block to which the TSB gets cracked.
  • Naruto and Sasuke later together Partially Shatter the TSB
  • Naruto Later alone, Gives a Rasengan to each of the his friends and shatters the TSB fully.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Kepekley

BSM Naruto should scale to Country Level. I posted reasons above and you didn't respond to it.

TSB > Juubito's Chakra Arms > Juubi's Biju Bomb.
I decided to go with:

"At least Small Island level+, likely Large Island level initially. Increased to Country level near the end of the arc (your reasons)".

That is confusing and there is no need to list BSM as such, let's just keep it simple. Naruto has two keys, one for BM and BSM.

• BM = Small Island Level Via Calcs
  • BSM = Country Level via feats
BSM has no Island level feats, lol, only Country Level. Also, don't forget that SM Hashirama, EMS Madara and Sasuke, Edo Madara and SM Madara scale.

The profile merges those two. I'm too tired to do anything about it now.

EMS Sasuke being Country level? Sounds like an outlier.

Sasuke only achieved Country level when Juugo lent him his Sage Powers, which worked like sage mode to him.

EMS Sasuke should be compared to Madara, where he stated that the Perfect Susanoo was comparable to the strenght of Bijuu's

TenshinG said:
Sasuke only achieved Country level when Juugo lent him his Sage Powers, which worked like sage mode to him.
+ he also had buff from naruto+kurama chakra clock

kakashi said that even small portion of kurama chakra buffed his jutsu 3 time and he also said that naruto+kurama chakra clock buff>small portion of kurama chakra buffed

So in short both Naruto and Sasuke where boosted to an incredible extent and Hashirama and Madara would not scale correct?

Back