• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

What about this for Obito?

At least City Block level (Far superior to Genin Sasuke, who is this strong with his Katons) | Town level (Fought evenly with Minato Namikaze, although he lost in the end) | City level to City level+ (Fought KCM Naruto to a standstill). Mountain level with the power of the Bijuus | Country level (At least as strong as Second Form Juubi's casual Bijuudama) | At least Country level (Should be at least as powerful as the incomplete Juubi)

they currently rated as Unknown, which makes no sense.. even if we cant scale them to Naruto or Sasuke, It's very clear Indra had a perfect susanoo, even shown in the flashbacks.. so he Indra would scale to whatever perfect susanoo is and Asura would scale from Indra.

I like to bring up a clarification on Minato's Sage Mode if that's okay. In here it's stated that it's weaker than Naruto's Sage Mode but I like to argue that it's not given it should be the same level. Minato was worried that his Sage Mode Rasengan would have done Kakashi in (Kakashi teleported the technique with Kamui) and given that Minato's a sensor it should be taken seriously. The only reason Minato doesn't use it cause it takes him to long to gather and it disapates early than the normal time limit (Also it halts his battle style)

Kakashi was fighting Kakazu and Hidan at the same time, he also pulled a lot the legwork in the battle as he covered for Team 10.

Kakuzu should be 7-C or higher, imo. Given he took a solid hit from the Matabi two tailed form. Even tho the battle was not shown, due to the damaged around terrain is safe to say that Kakazu at least is 7-C

Forgot all about Asuma. Safe to say the answer is no.

Probably 8-B+, likely higher for him then.

Anything left?

Tobirama and Hiruzen are going to be at least 7-C. Tobirama because he is stronger than Mei, who is 7-C, and Hiruzen via scaling from Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.

Asuma stated that Hidan and Kakuzu were far superior than him. Which he proved given that he's dead.

Also Hidan admits out all the Akatsuki he's the weakest but I think he's safe enough to be 7-C, given that he and Kakuzu had argument and managed to block his fist. Also he fought and kept up with Kakashi. Also Hidan could take hit from Kakuzu's jutsu unfazed.

I think "at least Town level, possibly higher" for the Third Raikage sounds good, since he landed hits on SM Naruto.

I think 8-A for Hidan is reasonable, since Kakuzu is only 7-C with his stronger attacks. He is 8-A with his casual output.

Kepekley23 said:
Tobirama and Hiruzen are going to be at least 7-C. Tobirama because he is stronger than Mei, who is 7-C, and Hiruzen via scaling from Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru.
I want Tobirama higher but I guess it's best for him to be 7-C, given that he died at the hands of the Kinkaku which were a group of twenty elite jounin. Given that Kitsuchi is an Elite jounin then it should be around there.

Back