• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto discussion thread

Base Itachi should be City-Block level+, since he was easily keeping up with BoS Part II Kakashi and even defeating him.

I've calc'ed Sasuke's Kirin at 7-B before, which is consistent with Pain's most casual Shinra Tensei. it's definitely not tier 6, though.

Kepekley23 said:
Base Itachi should be City-Block level+, since he was easily keeping up with BoS Part II Kakashi and even defeating him.
not base itachi. all the times that itachi won against kakashi was cuz he use his ms, which makes a huge difference.

@Lorenzo

That still counts as base, though, since that is only casual-MS Itachi. As long as he isn't using the Susanoo or the YM, it counts.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh, yeah. About Part 1 Sakura, should she be at Unknown? White Seal Sakura should be "At least 8-B".
Part 1 Sakura: Unknow.

Early Part 2 Sakura: At least Large Building level, likely City Block level (Should be at the very least above the likes of Choji and Shikamaru from the Chunin Exams. Kept up with Sasori's puppets, and killed Sasori's main body, although Chiyo said he wanted to die)

Post-Time Skip Sakura: At least Town level (Surpassed Tsunade)

I see what u mean. like, how hard he can punch and shit. im pretty sure kakashi is stronger than him though. if base kakashi= base guy (who would fodderize base itachi), wouldn't kakashi be upgraded a bit too? but yeah, I get it. what I mean was that base to base, kakashi> itachi, but with sharingan and co, itachi becomes stronger.

i mean Itachi cut off Orochimaru's hand... i mean it was arguably a weaker Orochimaru, but considered that weakened Orochimaru could keep up with 8-A Tsunade.

@Kepekley

Your right, Sasori did want to die. It's hinted by Chiyo that seeing the puppets of his Father and Mother took a mental toll on him, especially when they were used to deal the final blow.

Also i consider Sasori a bit of a glass cannon due to his puppet form. He was stated to be quite strong. Beating the Third Kazekage and was orignally the one that was supposed to deal with Orochimaru until it was given to Deidara

he should scale to Kakashi, considering they are portrayed as rivals and constantly in the same league more or less

Guy should be around city block or multi city block in his base. His Eight gates forms as they should be.

Kisame should be stronger due to overpowering base Guy and during Eight gates form he tanked many of his hits. The closest Kisame came to dying when Killer Bee when V2 and summoned the Skeleton enhanced lariat. So Kisame is City Level at base?

Edit: Also Obito stated that Kisame could've dealt with the Three Tails

Kisame above Madara? What?.

Base Kisame should be City Block level+ for being far above Zabuza, and then Multi-City Block level to Town level via powerscaling from Guy.

Edit: Also Obito stated that Kisame could've dealt with the Three Tails

Via hax, not power. The three tails is 7-A.

Kepekley23 said:
Kisame above Madara? What?.
Base Kisame should be City Block level+ for being far above Zabuza, and then Multi-City Block level to Town level via powerscaling from Guy.
Might Guy's Evening Tiger knocked out Madara unconscious in the war battle, and he had his susanoo armor

I'm talking about Kisame, not Guy. I know what you meant, but the sentence "Kisame is above Eight Gates Guy" is weird to read.

Kepekley23 said:
I'm talking about Kisame, not Guy. I know what you meant, but the sentence "Kisame is above Eight Gates Guy" is weird to read.
Sorry if it came out that way, cause I know Kisame did lose to Guy but we have to note the factors that Kisame was weak at the time when he lost his fight.

So far, I have this for Guy (most of this naturally scales to Kisame):

City Block level+ (Is constistently portrayed as an equal to Kakashi Hatake. Easily fought on par with Kisame Hoshigaki, who was stated to be far above Zabuza Momochi).

At least Small Town level with Morning Peacock (Vaporized a water barrage in his fight with Kisame)

Town level (Shook Turtle Island with his Morning Peacock)

Kisame's second key would be just plain Small Town level, since Gai is somewhat stronger than him here.

Back