• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Calculation Discussion: Biju Dama Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhhh

This thread opened up a lot of issues.

Because of the previous arguments, we cannot use the distance between Konoha and Suna for our calcs, and the 0.18x depth cannot be used.

Calcs that use one/both of these are these.

And these scale to a handful of people.

I guess a new thread can be put in place, but these are issues that need to be tackled.
Alex's calc makes no mention of the 0.18 x diameter, he pixel-scaled the depth from what I can see.

If we can’t be any means get crater sizes for the other Juubi TBBs then ground based explosion formula yields can be place holders I’ll add them after brunch

Don't know if I need to comment here again but I still prefer to go with the original method used by using baseline mountain height for the scaling within the same panel.

I haven't been properly following the revisions, so this might have been mentioned already, but what is the basis for using vaporization for Bijuu Bombs? I heard that it was stated somewhere in the manga, but I am unable to find the scans.

I haven't been properly following the revisions, so this might have been mentioned already, but what is the basis for using vaporization for Bijuu Bombs? I heard that it was stated somewhere in the manga, but I am unable to find the scans.
This is a great question to be honest.

I don't remember a scene where vaporization was hinted to except all the clouds of smoke (in black and white) which could be taken as dust clouds via all the fragments shown.

This is why you should not leave this thread for Arc and Tempest. Questioning the vaporization for the Biju Dama and we got a ridiculous calc being accepted. I really shouldn't have dropped this.

Can someone make a summary of what happened during the time I dropped this? I see some bullshits comments like vaporization "hur dur I don't remember" and this kind of stupid arguments.

Questioning the vaporization for the Biju Dama
0295-009.png
0295-010.png
0438-008.png
0438-009.png
0438-010.png
0438-013.png
0502-007.png
0571-003.png
0572-001.png
0572-002.png
0609-014.png
0610-010.png
0610-012.png
0611-010.png
0613-008.png
0613-009.png
0613-010.png
0621-001.png
0644-009.png
0644-010.png

So where's the vaporization?
and we got a ridiculous calc being accepted.
My calculation is the currently accepted calcs using the new dimensions of the frost country.
If it's a "ridiculous calc", that means that the other calculations are as well, since they were the basis of mine.
I really shouldn't have dropped this.
Please rejoin.

Can someone make a summary of what happened during the time I dropped this? I see some bullshits comments like vaporization "hur dur I don't remember" and this kind of stupid arguments.
The .18 thing you and everyone else used for depth when you couldn't find it is invalid.
Weeeell, as I just commented on my blog, I don't think one can use the depth x 0.18 thing on craters caused by explosions. The articles are for stuff like lunar and asteroid craters, which would probably been created via meteors and stuff.
Meanwhile, explosions in general don't necessarily create any crater whatsoever.
So half the calcs are done.

DT has a new frost country size which currently takes precedence over the old one, and I've implemented them into blogs for the new values using the new frost country.

So where's the vaporization?
In the scans you linked, are you pretending to be blind or what? Saying that those are not indications of vaporization is to confirm that you are here to downgrade this without any arguments.
My calculation is the currently accepted calcs using the new dimensions of the frost country.
If it's a "ridiculous calc", that means that the other calculations are as well, since they were the basis of mine.
The other calcs uses a different pixelscaling location in the map scan than yours. You have to adjust that and not convert the values using the new size. Alex used a different position in the map than yours. And even if it's some decimals, it matters a lot, since we are working with thousand of kilometers and converting to centimeters later.

And feel free to stop to instigate things before I report you. We know what you are doing here. Don't even try that.

Take a second to relax man I’m not tryna throw hands over Nard, if you have issues with the calcs make your own and point out why yours are better, simple

Dude how can you miss that.
The other calcs uses a different pixelscaling location in the map scan than yours. You have to adjust that and not convert the values using the new size. Alex used a different position in the map than yours. And even if it's some decimals, it matters a lot, since we are working with thousand of kilometers and converting to centimeters later.

In the scans you linked, are you pretending to be blind or what? Saying that those are not indications of vaporization is to confirm that you are here to downgrade this without any arguments.
In every single picture I sent, I see large amounts of ROCKS in the frame.
The current 6 tails bijuudama accepts vaporization and we see raining rocks from the sky.
"Blind or what?" no, just curious on why the hell this is accepted.

All of the headcanon smoke is viable enough to be dust clouds, which was the same exact mistake taken in the Zaku calc which was fixed here.

And don't pull the "vaporization can have partial pulverization" because vaporization doesn't send raining rocks.

A point blank explosion with a bijuudama couldn't vaporize a bunch of wood and rocks.

4 bijuudamas shot in one area sent a large amount of rocks into the atmosphere and the ground was riddled with broken rocks.

I see an explosion with potential vap but clear pulverization.
Ok.

Can you please recalc it then to fix my mistakes? Or do you have any exact steps required for the recalc to be done?

In every single picture I sent, I see large amounts of ROCKS in the frame.
The current 6 tails bijuudama accepts vaporization and we see raining rocks from the sky.
"Blind or what?" no, just curious on why the hell this is accepted.
"Why the hell is this accepted?"
Sure Tempest, because tiny and/or some big rocks remains means that all the matter was not vaporized. We can just calculate their volume and reduce from the original volume, changing a total of nothing. Tiny or even big rocks like the one from 6 Tails doesn't mean everything violented fragmented. It just means those rocks weren't vaporized.
All of the headcanon smoke is viable enough to be dust clouds, which was the same exact mistake taken in the Zaku calc which was fixed here.
It' not viable enough. Colors are different and the attacks are also different. Don't mix things up here.
And don't pull the "vaporization can have partial pulverization" because vaporization doesn't send raining rocks.
It can and it does. Not all the matter have to be vaporized to actually be vaporization. Volume is something more complex than what think.
A point blank explosion with a bijuudama couldn't vaporize a bunch of wood and rocks.
And then we have a lot of examples showing they can, and even vaporizing a huge steel/iron whatever the thing is, the Hachomon Gates. All the Biju Bomb craters from the war are smoth and have nothing on then. Of course we have examples of stuff not being vaporized. It happens. But we do have more examples of nothing left on the craters than the opposite.
4 bijuudamas shot in one area sent a large amount of rocks into the atmosphere and the ground was riddled with broken rocks.

I see an explosion with potential vap but clear pulverization.
What I said above. It's vaporization and you'll need better arguments than stuff left on the crater.
Can you please recalc it then to fix my mistakes? Or do you have any exact steps required for the recalc to be done?
No.

"Why the hell is this accepted?"
Sure Tempest, because tiny and/or some big rocks remains means that all the matter was not vaporized. We can just calculate their volume and reduce from the original changing, changing a total of nothing. Tiny or even big rocks like the one from 6 Tails doesn't mean everything violented fragmented. It just means those rocks weren't vaporized.
Nah, because a large amount of tiny and/or big rocks remain is why I have an issue with it.
It' not viable enough. Colors are different and the attacks are also different.
Fair then.
Don't mix things up here.
It can and it does. Not all the matter have to be vaporized to actually be vaporization. Volume is something more complex than what think.
If it sends more rocks with dust flying instead of smoke, then there's an issue.
And then we have a lot of examples showing they can, and even vaporizing a huge steel/iron whatever the thing is, the Hachomon Gates.
The databook literally said that that exact bijuudama turned everything in his way into dust and ash.
Either it got blown away or pulverized, but if the databook says that its dust and ash, and the manga has supporting feats, and there's no statements for vaporization, then it's pulverization.
All the Biju Bomb craters from the war are smoth and have nothing on then. Of course we have examples of stuff not being vaporized. It happens. But we do have more examples of nothing left on the craters than the opposite.
You know what else was smooth and had nothing on them?
Zaku's Supersonic Air-Slice.
Onoki's Particle Style: Atomic Dismantling Jutsu.
Tailed Beast Eight Twists.
Truthseeking Orbs.

3/4 of them are stated to use pulverization.

Vaporisation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was vaporised during the attack. Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter.
With the consistent inconsistencies of smoke being dust in this verse and not even a statement of vaporization, then there's an issue.
What I said above. It's vaporization and you'll need better arguments than stuff left on the crater.
So my arguments currently.

No proof of smoke.
The only databook statement
Lol

Nah, because a large amount of tiny and/or big rocks remain is why I have an issue with it.
You having an issue doesn't mean it an issue. I already told you, remove them from the volume and calc like that. They are not the reason to not use vaporization.
If it sends more rocks with dust flying instead of smoke, then there's an issue.
I'm glad it doesn't.
WIch is a lie. We don't see dust. And heat is necessary to turn something to ashes. The heat from vaporization.
Either it got blown away or pulverized, but if the databook says that its dust and ash, and the manga has supporting feats, and there's no statements for vaporization, then it's pulverization.
You only think the manga has supporting feats. You just forgot that all of that is steam from vaporization.
You know what else was smooth and had nothing on them?
Zaku's Supersonic Air-Slice.
Onoki's Particle Style: Atomic Dismantling Jutsu.
Tailed Beast Eight Twists.
Truthseeking Orbs.

3/4 of them are stated to use pulverization.
Good for them. I'm glad that TBB is a different technique.
With the consistent inconsistencies of smoke being dust in this verse and not even a statement of vaporization, then there's an issue.
Consistent inconsistencies? Nah. Those are steam and not dust. You are confusing things here.
So my arguments currently.

No proof of smoke.
The only databook statement
Nah mate, those are smoke, visual effects of one. Databook stated with "ashes" that need heat and dust that we don't see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back