• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Calculation Discussion: Biju Dama Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird idea that popped in my head, but can we use the radius to depth ratio of the combined Bijuudama and apply it to the radius of the individual bombs for their depths?

Cant hurt to play around with it and see if it yields reasonable results.

As in it should be less than assuming depth = bijuudama height.

Weird idea that popped in my head, but can we use the radius to depth ratio of the combined Bijuudama and apply it to the radius of the individual bombs for their depths?
That would be setting a pretty troublesome precedent, I think. It should fall under calc stacking.

That would be setting a pretty troublesome precedent, I think. It should fall under calc stacking.
Fair, I only suggested it since they’re all technically the “same” attack, ie both were Bijuudama.

Worst case scenario we just use the mountain vaporization if we can’t get a crater volume.

Another crackpot idea, the depth of the crater = the height of the mountain vaporized above the center/midpoint of the bombs height

Might've found a possibility.

We see the bijuudama traces here.
0572-002.png

Can we just calc the depth using what we've given here?

Weeeell, as I just commented on my blog, I don't think one can use the depth x 0.18 thing on craters caused by explosions. The articles are for stuff like lunar and asteroid craters, which would probably been created via meteors and stuff.
Meanwhile, explosions in general don't necessarily create any crater whatsoever.
Wait...

How many calcs does this affect?

If it's accepted and resolves all of DTs issues, it can be added to the verse page, applied, and this thread can be closed no?

and this thread can be closed no?
Ehhhhh

This thread opened up a lot of issues.

Because of the previous arguments, we cannot use the distance between Konoha and Suna for our calcs, and the 0.18x depth cannot be used.

Calcs that use one/both of these are these.

And these scale to a handful of people.

I guess a new thread can be put in place, but these are issues that need to be tackled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back