• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri Moves the Moon

Currently we use Alex's calc, but Wrath recalc'd this feat using HD images. So, we should replace the old calc with the new calc since it has higher quality.
I get using more HD scans for the pixelscaling, but the old version of the calc had a timeframe of 3300 seconds whereas Wrath's newer one uses a timeframe of 3000 seconds.

First calc
About the timeframe, the Raikage said "10 mins left" but we don't really see how much it pass after that, so I will use 55 mins for to account the unknown time.

Timeframe = 3300 sec
Second calc
We are given a 50 minute timeframe by the Raikage.

Timeframe = 3000 sec

Cool, I feel like this is a rather low key change, since it's just updating old scans with newer higher quality ones, so I'll just apply this after the 48 hours are up.

Cool, I feel like this is a rather low key change, since it's just updating old scans with newer higher quality ones, so I'll just apply this after the 48 hours are up.
Left an evaluation on the calc.

Replacing it looks fine.

the first shot that angsizes Earth should be using Planet Curvature Scaling to make sure the diameter is corrected as well

i'll go leave the same comment on the blog but i felt i should put it here too

the first shot that angsizes Earth should be using Planet Curvature Scaling to make sure the diameter is corrected as well

i'll go leave the same comment on the blog but i felt i should put it here too
while i'm at it actually
same thing goes for wrath's moon split calc, which then affects arc's as well cuz it borrows the split width to get an average

i was gonna mention it in the thread where averaging it was agreed on but it got closed before i could

Back