• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

You just spammed "unquantifiable" even tho the feats are in your face, War Arc Naruto is Country level, Adult Naruto with the same damn mode is capable of destroying celestial bodies.

There's nothing "unquantifiable" about this

I have to say this.

Who gives a shit about the scaling in this cituation?Momo was multiple times stated to be above Kaguya,she was afraid of him even after eating the fruit.And I gonna add that it is a show,we may see in "Boruto" how Base Naruto in the future destroys some star lvl characters with 0 problems,are you going to bring the scaling from "Naruto" in that situation too?We need to forget about backwards scaling for a moment.

Again, Adult Naruto is stronger based on feats, make a proper argument to counter that instead of being so damn verbose

I just think acomposite profile will fix things since sclaing is not directly contradicted and the anime esxplains things left out from the manga. As Astral put it the manga feels like it is just crashing through things without any proper explanations. I dont see what is so wrong with it tbh.

TFO scaling works behind the logic that both halves of Kurama dont give naruto a bigger boost. Thats literally wrong and we literally got feats and calcs to prove. COme on guys whats so hard to understand. Teen war arc BSM naruto was baseline high 6A...young Adult BSM Naruto is low 5B bruh. You still telling me that both halves of kurama dont account for nothing much???

Let us calm down lol. I dotn want this turning into more of a war than it already is. I just think composite is the most peacefull and sensible position to take.

AstralKing7 said:
TFO scaling works behind the logic that both halves of Kurama dont give naruto a bigger boost. Thats literally wrong and we literally got feats and calcs to prove. COme on guys whats so hard to understand. Teen war arc BSM naruto was baseline high 6A...young Adult BSM Naruto is low 5B bruh. You still telling me that both halves of kurama dont account for nothing much???
The one with the Low 5-B feat is KCM tho, he wasn't adding Sage power when he oneshot Toneri

AstralKing7 said:
low 5B KCM naruto one shottting other low 5Bs thats all i got to say for naruto being stronger, so apparently having both haves of Kurama does mean somethign when freaking teen KCM naruto was baseline high 6A
Sasuke in no way was tired. How do you think they got out of that dimension?? Using your logic Sasuke after a fight while using his rinnegan to go the the dimensino and fight shouldnt have been able to get out of it. Sasuke even before the fight had been using his portals to escape Momoshiki and kinshiki in the Ice dimension whihc means it doesnt take as big a toll as we think on Sasuke
Forgetting that it's BSM Naruto who has the High 6-A stat. Key Factor being Sage Mode.

Yes, Kurama's chakra is insignificant now. Nature Energy will never be "insignificant" but it depends on your Chakra level and Skill.

Which is why Ashura Mode Naruto = Biju Susanoo. And yes, it's unquantifiable how exhausted Sasuke was, fact is, like I have been saying, he wasn't at 100% no matter how you cut it.

so if you have country level chakra with natural energy you can be low 5B lol okay thats easy, Obito should be low 5b in all his forms. Hashirama should also be low 5B. That logic is right

Madara with a half of Kurama became 5B lmao obito with a piece of kurama was 5C. Dude this is getting boring, taxing, and wasteful for the comments. Apparently the more pieces of kurama you have or the bigger pieces of his chakra you have the more strength you have

Do you guys not realize that BM Naruto from the war didn't have Rikudou chakra, while Adult Naruto does? That's quite an unfair comparison, even if I agree that Adult Naruto is likely stronger. Stop saying KCM Naruto was Low 6-B, while he's now Low 5-B.

After getting Rikudou chakra, Base Teen Naruto should logically be 5-B like Sasuke is.

Now, don't get me wrong. I believe Adult Naruto and Sasuke are stronger, but I sure as hell don't believe they're babyshaking Kaguya or Juugoromo.

thats why im so glad naruto verse actually has consistent scaling and people to have the same powers to be stronger than each other for obvious reasons. The fact that Madara is stronger than Obito pretty much proves our point

I mean, that's been my exact point for quite a while, like I said, he's been meshing that power with his base form, making himself stronger, like he did to sealed Kurama.

The problem is this retardation that Adult Naruto isn't stronger

Burning Full Fingers said:
Do you guys not realize that BM Naruto from the war didn't have Rikudou chakra, while Adult Naruto does? That's quite an unfair comparison, even if I agree that Adult Naruto is likely stronger. Stop saying KCM Naruto was Low 6-B, while he's now Low 5-B.
After getting Rikudou chakra, Base Teen Naruto should logically be 5-B like Sasuke is.

Now, don't get me wrong. I believe Adult Naruto and Sasuke are stronger, but I sure as hell don't believe they're babyshaking Kaguya or Juugoromo.
I dont think they are baby shaking either. But it would be significantly different.

well if anyone does i think they will babyshake Kaguya not because of AP but because of more experience and more knowledge on how their powers work compared to their teen selves....in all honesty Hag scales to 200zt, i think you guys are forgetting what Adult Naruto scales to, dont get me wrong i dont know if naruto and sasuske would win a fight against him cause of his hax like Creation jutsu but they totally have the AP

AstralKing7 said:
well if anyone does i think they will babyshake Kaguya not because of AP but because of more experience and more knowledge on how their powers work compared to their teen selves....in all honesty Hag scales to 200zt, i think you guys are forgetting what Adult Naruto scales to, dont get me wrong i dont know if naruto and sasuske would win a fight against him cause of his hax like Creation jutsu but they totally have the AP
This, in all honesty their teamwork and experience as Adults would be too much for her

@BMWFanboy

You best watch what you say. The only idiots are the ones who think Teen SPSM Naruto is KCM Naruto and din't understand a damn thing about Chakra Control and Overall Skill.

But I suggest you direct your passive aggressive comments at me properly next time.

Guys,Kaguya was afraid of the base Momoshiki even after she ate the fruit.

The scaling in terms of power should look like this,imo:

Momoshiki>Kaguya>Madara>Hagoromo/Hamura.

And the most intereting part is Naruto and Sasuke.Logically Teen Versions should be a lot stronger but if we go by feats,they don't.In my opinion they still have the power that Sage gave them,Naruto not using SPSM or TSBs means absolutely nothing,because we see literally 0 differences between Teen Sasuke and Adult one,Naruto isn't different.

I guess this is the case like SSG,Goku absorbed it into his base form and thus became 3-A even without using it.

Chakra control also means a lot cause as I see Ootsutsuki's aren't that skilled as humans.

And I'll repeat this another time,it is an entertainment show,everything is possible even if it is illogical.

Thats true but we can all see its getting heated. U guys just talk about it rationally aint no need to hurt each other :)

Back