• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

Maby I'll create one later,cause it is ridiculous,we can not rely on Naruto all the time when Boruto is still going on and has its feats.

KCM Naruto öne shotted Toneri. Destroying h┼ƒs TSBs is the only reason he used Sage Mode. Asura Avatar is Naruto+3 Kurama+Nature Energy Kurama collected and there is no feat for it other than RS+BDRS. Beforr gettin NE from Kurama Naruto at least equal to Biju Susanoo. Naruto only used his full power when Sasuke pulled his most powerful attack.

@Omimi

Nah,she was afraid of Momoshiki,even Shippuden prooves it when it shows us Urashiki,Momoshiki and Kinshiki together.

Now tell me that anime isn't canon,cause I don't know that.

yeah sasuke stated thtat in her scroll Kaguya knew exactly who the three were that was comiing and that she was afraid of them which is why she prepared the zetsus. This is in the boruto anime so it doesnt matter if we dont accept the flashback as canon in the war arc

on the 20th...man i think they must be doing something big or about to tell us something about the manga cause its normally released on the 9th of every month but this time it isnt. I hope they are gonna tell us that the manga will be bi weekly or just weekly now lol. I pray it is tho cause it needs to be cause the anime is about to catch up

lol ikr cause when you think about how long the manga has been out you wouldnt have thought back then you'd see yourself right now talking about how long it has been monthly

I just realized that the arc involving Boruto and that little guy almost seems like filler. The only thing that gave me a canon feeling was when Shojoji was interrogated about Kara.

Yep,the arc was almost pointless.This is another thing I hate about the Boruto manga,the manga already consists 25 chapters and lasts 2 years and we still don't understand what is going on.

i actually love that Arc. Boruto is trying to get back to its roots. Its about boruto becoming a ninja. Thats why im super happy that we get to see him do ninja stuff like that while still experiencing things like the Clan interfering with his ninja life since Karma played apart in that battle. The Mujina bandit arc showed that even ninjas are heartless and shows how brutal humans can be not just the Clan which has sweeped everyone up off their feet

I really hope and expect to see more stuff like that tbh where we get to see them as ninja fight people instead of them fighting guys who wanna destroy the world of Shinobi. Dont get me wrong there is a time and place for that but not right now, Boruto as a series needs to focus on its self while slowly buidling up to the big stuff like Kara and the Clan again while still droppin hints of them in Borutos life. New fans need to know the reason as to why humans would go so far as to fight for a simple term called Shinobi and allowing them to get to see BOruto as a ninja goin on missions, fighting rogue ninja, and traveling to different lands is the best way to learn what it means to them and what it will mean to Boruto. Then thats we go into exploring more about the Kara then the CLan.

Its not like Kara wont be having a effect on his life even while going on missions lol Kawaki is gonna be there right him reminding Boruto that the world is a big place and that he one day will have to cross paths with Kara again while trying to be a ninja

It won't happened cause Goku didn't get one for anime and manga.You also can't compare it to Xeno GOku an entirely different character.

"Momoshiki Composite Profile"

I suggest not to hurry with this one.

Cause imo,we either have Composite Boruto profiles either no one composite.

Cause it brings problems in the future,ppl would want other characters being composite too,based on Momoshiki.

@Frantzy

If I don't miss something it was allowed to create Manga Goku profile,but it is pointless,cause there is almost no diffrence between.

the reason it will have composite momoshiki is because Kishi wanted those things for Momoshiki not because it is so different. Its the same reason as to why we accept Urashiki as canon. No one can argue with something that Kishi wanted in the anime and manga like Urashiki. Momoshiki should be the only one getting a composite profile

I may make antoher missing ability revision thread for the verse cause it seems a lot of characters who have strong wills are resistant to will manipulation and mind manipulation. If anyone read through war arc you see that Kabuto isnt able to control and get rid of some of the Edo Tensee's willl because some of them have a strong will or strong emotions that causes them to fight it.

Can any of you give your opinion right now, this could literally possibly scale to everyone who has displayed a strong will

Guys do you know how freakign information u could miss from reading a manga only one time lmao. Naruto and Killer bee both have a island level feat from escaping Turtle island. There is a barrier surrounding the island and it also has 35 layers of regen as well. I have seen scaling where barriers can scale to the size of it like city level ap cominf from someone who can make a city level barrier. It was stated that a jinchuirki couldnt even escape it but KB cracked and put a hole in it with KCM naruto finishing the destruction of it by pushing the TBB through it with his body, and this was very casual from him as well. Naruot in SM also dodged the TBB when it first flew past so thats a speed feat that is consistent with Base SM naruto cause i think i remember a calc where sm naruto dodged 3 raikage and it was consisdered a outlier cause it was too high but now we got a new speed calc from BMW and we need more calc member input since Tata somewhat agrees with it

@WOI no the edos were gone when IT was caste bro lol. You see what i mean when i say there is so much stuff you forget and miss with only reading through naruto one time. No offense tho

oh for real lol mybade i keep forgetting that they were alive...i guess that is a weakness of IT. But naw i dont think they have resistance to mind manipulation on thier profiles tho. They should and its good you brought it up

Just read some more freaking chapters and bruh... we missing so much stuff, Killer Bee needs either soul manipulation or memory manipulation or mind minpulation or what ever naruto has lmao cause he told Ay to read whats in his spirit and then Ay has images of KB's memory going into his head

Minato has two feats of being faster than Ay and i think it can be calced and should scale to Naruto and naruto's calc could also scale to Minato as well.

Zetsu has a very cool speed feat as wel. He was on turtle island and was able to relay information through the ground in a second all the way to his other white zetsu half where Obito was and that was a lot of distance to cover in a second lol. Can someone calc that.

I'm not sure about the Ay and Killer B thing, but if you are referring to the time minato dodged ay at point blank, its already been calced. Also you should show some scans so people know what you are talking about. As for the zetsu thing, i don't think its a speed feat since both of them are connected to each other.

BlackeJan said:
@TFO
When u putting that discussion up?
My boss wants me to come in to work these next two days. The postvis gonna be biggervthan I anticipated, so it's gonna havevto be Sunday/Monday

Back