• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

@ Burning Yeah since shisui has one I think Itachi should get one as well. There should be a note that it's a non-canon key so people don't get confused.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@ Burning Yeah since shisui has one I think Itachi should get one as well. There should be a note that it's a non-canon key so people don't get confused.
It was done for Shisui because unlike Itachi, there is very little known about Shisui.

Itachi isnt getting Non-Canon Key

If Itachi doesn't get it, then it should be removed from shisuis page. @shadow Exactly shisui has not shown anything indicating he can use susanoo so I'm not sure why he gets two keys for it.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
If Itachi doesn't get it, then it should be removed from shisuis page.
@shadow Exactly shisui has not shown anything indicating he can use susanoo so I'm not sure why he gets two keys for it.
thats why he has it, unlike Itachi he doesnt have much content as why it was accepted.

Itachi is a character that has already a fleshed out story, Shisui's Susanoo has a story around it in Revolution while Itachi's susanoo is merely a fun easter egg

They come from storm 4. Also itachis susanoo was introduced with shisuis together. I fail to see how shisui not having a a full story should give him special treatment.

no, they don't come from storm 4 completely

it was initially introduced in Revolution and built upon in Storm 4

full body susanoo for Shisui was mentioned in Revolution

Tournament game mode

it was introduced as a playable character in Storm 4

if you disagree, just make a CRT about it

not a huge deal

doesnt really bother me either way anyway

Seems like an lowball as fragmentation was used and considering its stated that he can easily carve it away i would say Violent fragmentation would be better

Well, for me, it's better to have another 7-B feat to back the current one up in case something happens.

So, I don't mind if it's a lowball.

If it is violent fragmentation that would be > 690 megatons which is mountain level (which I suggested in the last thread for his sage mode). People like Itachi's Susanoo would scale because in just skeleton form it tanked sasuke's Kirin with no visible damage. which matches with Itachi's statement.

Question, why is the "Low Balled" value always prefered over the "Average"?

Like seriously, they teach us this in school. take the low/mid/high, add them, then divide by three for the average. Why is this method never used?

Well imma head to bed but it had something to do w/ Ay vs Sasuke at Kage Summit (watched the anime ver.) but im not sure yet so gotta read manga later

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1645065 Can you guys give your input here? I have a feeling I am running into another fra thread.

Madara vs Aizen is a meme, and everyone knows how it'd turn out. I can't ever be bothered to debate for any of them in a match like that.

More like, I'm never going to involve myself fully into Aizen vs *insert Naruto character here* simply because of the toxicity KS brings.

Yeah you are right lol. Really I was only going to make a couple comments then leave and then someone said Aizen stomps all versions of Madara.....KS is so damn annoying to debate against and it is not even that special of an ability.

I have left my last comment on it if he replies again I dont think I can be bothered to answer but if it somehow hits Madara in losses...

Back