• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

I don't like how things are going.

We have 4 different Momo's arcs.Novel,manga,anime,movie.

I hope they will go straight canon in future episodes,like Naruto did.(with Tonns of fillers but canon episodes were almost 100% manga).

Dzhindzholia said:
I don't like how things are going.
We have 4 different Momo's arcs.Novel,manga,anime,movie.

I hope they will go straight canon in future episodes,like Naruto did.(with Tonns of fillers but canon episodes were almost 100% manga).
90 percent Manga :^) they did change some stuff

The tree in Momo's planet is small.The size of trees may differ.

1503648474 8
Also,is that Jupiter?If so,it means Momo has a plantation in solar system.

Was going through Naruto calcs and found this,according to the calc,the height of Madara's Meteor is less than 15km.Madara's PS was the same size of meteor and in one swing Madara destroyed the meteor cut two mountains in half and destroyed everything in the path of shockwave.That should yield greate result.And,as everything happens in one scene it is allowed to powerscale the size of mountains and PS from the meteor,i think so.

Alakabamm calced the feats 2 years ago and he also powerscaled the size of Susanoo from the meteor but it is outdated now.

Edit:The mountains are even bigger than Susanoo.As we can see in the scans the mountains sizes also varies from big to small ones.Madara cut big ones.

Naruto-3353243
Naruto-3353245

Dzhindzholia said:
The tree in Momo's planet is small.The size of trees may differ.
1503648474 8
Also,is that Jupiter?If so,it means Momo has a plantation in solar system.
we dont use anime anymore

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm actually talking about Naruto's feat, since the Shinju in the war is bigger.
not sure about that tbh

there's no reason for it to be smaller

in fact there's a better reason for it to be bigger in theory but

im so lazy atm so ehhh

The strong ninja should all have Telepathy. Sasuke said high level ninja can read each other's hearts when they clash.

Bee did it with Naruto too.

@BFF

afrer reading what AlexSoloVaAlFuturo post here

Transmutation is the ability to alter the form of energy,

by this definition naruto should have Transmutation cuz he can alter the form of energy

Sasuke could do it too before gaining Six Paths chakra though. It's not connected to being a jinchüriki or having Rikudou chakra.

It was already agreed to leave it as energy manipulation. I don't really have an opinion on that.

I don't know if that's transmutation.

Trasmutation page said that is need to alter the form of the energy and transforming into something else, I suppose its mean chage the energy to something that is not energy related.

But energy manipulation page said that one of its many uses is "Energy conversion from one form to another", just like Naruto is transforming Kurama chakra to a type of chakra that it can be used by the ninjas.

But maybe it's better create a new thread regarding this with people who knows about the differences between this two powers.

@BFF

Are you talking about this and this regarding the properties of Kurama's chakra?

Also, Naruto didn't use a TSB rod to cut Kaguya's arm.

Ok.

Ok. For what I can see it's looks like that Naruto just change the properties of Kurama's chakra when he choose to transfer it, the chakra should be the same in any other moment unless is mentioned in another part of the series that Naruto changed it completely.

@Alex

But wouldn't that mean the chakra would corrode Naruto's body if he used Version 1 and 2? It was harmful to him as well back then.

I think that, if he can change it and transfer it to the others, then he can change it and use it in his own body without risk. If there is not a statement about that Naruto changed Kurama's chakra forever, of course.

So, what do you guys think about the telepathy? At least Sasuke and Bee should have it, but Sasuke told Naruto that it's the case for high class ninja.

Back