• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

If raikage is accepted as lightning speed, there are more poeple that dodged his punch similar to minato. So all of them would also need to be calced which could cause another huge speed revision.

Mindovin said:
543-001
Also, there is 2nd time he react.
Seem more like perception feat i think,Minato never was able to react A's speed,he just can see him and think fast enough to teleport before A reach him

ShrekAlmighty said:
thats called reactions
"Reaction speed is defined as a single movement in a defined timeframe, which a character has been shown capable of"

There is no movement here,Mianto can't react to A speed he just can think faster than him

Mindovin said:
@Ryope
Lucifer Morningstar

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Faster than other high-level angelic entities, who can fly across the multiverse in minutes or even seconds. Described as having reactions "As near as possible to being instantaneous." Processed the universe's 20,000,000,000 year history in the blink of an eye which would make him 3.70666666e201c, or over 3.7 sexsexagintillion times faster than light)

If you don't believe it or wanted to change it create a revision thread for it.
Well that literally conflicting the definition of reaction in this Wiki

It's b/c since the Naruto series is popular a lot of people on here like to bash it or downplay it. SM Naruto was able to dodge the 3rd Raikage Jutsu (even though Naruto sended it comeing which played a HUGE role in it) but that was considered an outlier or we go back to Madaras Light Fang & even though he dodged it at point blank (reaction speed only) that was also considered an outlier which I'm still confused about

Let's chill, bro. Relativistic Naruto before gaining Six Paths chakra is obviously an outlier. And the method used to achieve it doesn't seem to be accepted.

Light Fang is just...no. We should stop mentioning it. The last time it was brought up, people said that we forced Kep to upgrade the verse. I don't want to see something like that again.

BlackeJan said:
It's b/c since the Naruto series is popular a lot of people on here like to bash it or downplay it. SM Naruto was able to dodge the 3rd Raikage Jutsu (even though Naruto sended it comeing which played a HUGE role in it) but that was considered an outlier or we go back to Madaras Light Fang & even though he dodged it at point blank (reaction speed only) that was also considered an outlier which I'm still confused about
NOT AN OUTLIER the speed that it was travelling itself was debunked

Kepekley23 said:
Stop with the Light Fang talk, thanks.
They now scale above what it would yield anyway.
If that's the case, then LF should be considered a legit LS attack based on feats and not "solely" on DB statements.

It's not the first mind you. Shinra tensei is also LS, but nobody has reacted to it, so it's only for Pains Attack Speed. I can prove it also.

Can we though have characters become At Least w/ their speed like we were discussing before? Since the Kirin calc was accepted & all

Boruto anime needs to step up it's game, the episodes aren't that good.Just look at the DB franchise they are releasing movie,games and an exclusive anime version of Heroes and OPM aecond season is also coming

You do remember the beginning of DBS right? Compared to that the boruto anime is destroying. Right now the boruto anime is just covering the movie, wait a month or two and it will start to become what the tournament of power was ( at least I hope)

Back