• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

i personally think its fine because it doesnt make sense for madara to go from benig strong to weak tbh. His limbo clone defeated the tailed beast with ease and he also had sage power in him which belonged to Hashi which he didnt use in his Edo form

Omimi said:
cuz that would make all biju at-least 6-A for destroying High 6-A sm susanoo
Was it a perfect Susanoo? I reread (actually rewatched) it just now it was the simple susanoo with no sage energy and was just the base form with legsas far as I know, Madara seems completely fine even after they all smacked him with their tails.

Madara's limbo punch Tailed Beasts, iirc Naruto to the same thing to Kurama. They attack with their one of their tails with one time, not TBB.

Also, Could Madara use PS? I somewhat understand Humanoid and Armored Susano'o because he has access to MS if we remove PIS/WIS/Outlier.

Mindovin said:
Madara's limbo punch Tailed Beasts, iirc Naruto to the same thing to Kurama. They attack with their one of their tails with one time, not TBB.
Also, Could Madara use PS? I somewhat understand Humanoid and Armored Susano'o because he has access to MS if we remove PIS/WIS/Outlier.
There should be no reason for him not being able to use it.

He doesn't possess EMS or two eyes at the same time is enough. Also, Rinnegan doesn't give Susano'o.

Mindovin said:
He doesn't possess EMS or two eyes at the same time is enough. Also, Rinnegan doesn't give Susano'o.
I mean it more like Susanoo is Susanoo if he can use the basic form he can also use Perfect Susanoo.

madara has used susanno while using both rinnegans before while being a edo. I think the conditions are that your sharingan has to have evolved into a rinnegan to use susanno with rinnegan. Didnt the sosp also use rinnegan while using susanno

It wasn't agreed that edo tensei sholud have "possibly / likely Mid-High" regen?

Also, If nobody knows why KCM Minato has Class G Lifting Strength scaling from Naruto with the same transformation, even though he have Class M, it need to be downgraded to the same class.

i dont think it should be limited because if its a power base regen ability the part of the body that is trying regrow will be gone forever because of the TSB i thought that was what we agreed on or am i wrong

1.Body Control/Biological Manipulation for naruto

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-294?id=377435#9

2. science/ technology manipulation for characrers who can use Scientific Ninja Tools/Jutsu Absorption Arm/Prosthetic Hand

Ao,Boruto,Naruto etc

3.need to add RSM Invulnerability to ninjutsu ?

4.Accelerated Development for Naruto

5. Biological Absorption for kaguya

6. naruto should have Charismatic Persuasion

Ricsi-viragosi wrote:

• Charismatic Persuasio. The weakest form of the power, but no less an effective method. The user can sway the target in one way or another, either by making them question their loyalties, or by messing with their mind through psychological tricks alone.
it fits the presciption perfectly though

7 .naruto should have heat manipulation Shadowbokunohero wrote:
Naruto could have heat manipulation

as he increased his body's heat to melt Kaguya's ice

8.Fear Manipulation for kurama and naruto

0028-012
0228-015
0292-009
0103-016

just for reminder :)

@Astral

It should be limited because it can only negate a specific type of Regenerationn.

@Omimi

Some of those were rejected, and about two are in Naruto's page.

Dunno about 1 and 2. Still think 3 is a NLF.

Back