• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

U mean out of these characters i created?

if thats it no the faster of the 3 are Satori and Mui who are around Sage mode Naruto level

Well he didnt try using a bijudama but he was stated to be the only one that is able to destroy it and thats more or less why i put that reasoning

ShrekAlmighty said:
U mean out of these characters i created?

if thats it no the faster of the 3 are Satori and Mui who are around Sage mode Naruto level
i meant character from the series (not movies lol). What about the 1st Naruto Sippuden movie?

Satori didn't "Overpower" SM Naruto btw. I forgot what his "Pre-cog" was based on. but after Naruto got over it, he kicked Satori's ass.

Well he easily pierced through narutos body with his claw and he threw both him and gamabunta around for most of the fight

His Pre cog is Instintincive reaction depentant on Fear or Bloodlust

as naruto or his Satoris(Mukus) sister didnt fear him he didnt have it

against them

yeah it was accepted it just has to be applied after the rest of the speed revisions are done well to be more precise we have to see if the calc will be accepted based on the speed revisions

KCM naruto and up should be getting the "At least". Sasuke needs the kirin feat applied to his profile so he should be at least mach 3000 for fighting Itachi who reacted to the kirin so itachi needs that applied

AstralKing7 said:
KCM naruto and up should be getting the "At least". Sasuke needs the kirin feat applied to his profile so he should be at least mach 3000 for fighting Itachi who reacted to the kirin so itachi needs that applied
what about base Naruto (war arc)? & the hokages?

base naruto i believe scales from MS Sasuke and pain so he should mach 1294+. I personally think we should wait to do Hashiramas page because we're gonna be putting him at sub rel scaling from BSM naruto and Amped Sasuke. Now that i think about it has the Minato calc been applied yet for his reaction speed?

AstralKing7 said:
base naruto i believe scales from MS Sasuke and pain so he should mach 1294+. I personally think we should wait to do Hashiramas page because we're gonna be putting him at sub rel scaling from BSM naruto and Amped Sasuke. Now that i think about it has the Minato calc been applied yet for his reaction speed?
i meant base Naruto from war arc since EMS Sasuke appears instead of MS

Back