• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

personally i thought so too but Shriek and TFO said base naruto isnt mach 3000 in the fight so i thought Pain wouldnt scale. I personally believe everyone that fought sasuke is mach 3000 and comparable to Itachi.

well those 2 r comparable throughout the series so i thought the same thing....what does everyone else think about Base Naruto (war arc) gettin At Least?

Jugo Raikage
Sas raik calc
M raikage calc
well, here are a few other calcs that i had lying around
not sure if the had been posted already.

462 Jugo vs Raikage

463 Sasuke vs Raikage

563 Madara vs Raikage

There is also gaara´s sand intercepting the raikage

and rm naruto doging his punch but the gaara feat was

always a outlier and narutos feat was to low.

okay i was just wondering if you had forgotten to put KCM naruto and up to at least mhs+. Thanks anyway. The pain link would be useful

If i put it on KCM naruto i will have to put it to a few more characters and i would rather wait for BFF before applying that

oh i understand then if you need some help gather infor let me know. Hey do you know if minato and obitos calc got accepted yet

BlackeJan said:
sweet! so which ver. of these characters r getting At Least? why dont we make characters from movie 1 & 2
I can do it if after i watch the movies which i will do today or tommorow i suppose

And no i would say base War Naruto getting the At least would be questionable as he is featless besides Kuramas statement

I can do it if after i watch the movies which i will do today or tommorow i suppose

And no i would say base War Naruto getting the At least would be questionable as he is featless besides Kuramas statement

sweet! thanks 4 the opinion my dude. Does any1 else think the same/differently?

P.S: what movie u watching?

lol based on that thread we left out some people. We forgto Rasa, tailed beasts and i guess narutos tailed beasts transformation and i guess yamato does scale

SM war arc should be slower then KCM so if only BM(which is supposed to be faster than SM) is supposed to get it i dont think he should get

In my opinion anyone that is comparable higher or Equal to KCM should get At least as he is far beyond Ay who blitzed sasuke

but BM would cause less problems

TheFinalOrder said:
As for the Characters who scale to Minato. It should be Noted that Base Minato would be "At Least Sub-Reletivistic" as the calc is a low ball.
SM Minato and KCM/BM Minato would all be "At least Sub-Reletivistic" as they're much faster than his base across the board.

Juubito Scales from KCM Minato as he casually tagged him before he could Teleport and stuck a TSB to him faster than he could Percieve.

Who Scales from Juubito:

• BSM Naruto
  • Kyuubi-Amped EMS Sasuke
These two scale to a casual Juubito as they were able to fight him and track his speed better over the course of their battle.

Who scales from them:

• Hashirama
  • EMS Madara
SM Hashirama scales from BSM Naruto. EMS Madara is able to fight SM Hashirama and apparently outlast him in taijutsu (Implied), but at the same time, Base Hashirama is able to fight EMS Madara.

Am I missing anyone? I'll touch on Obito later.
bump i think its time we started on this and than the speed revisions will finally be done hehe!

you mean the rel naruto thread? im acutally looking towards the conlusion of it. Lol it seems like its about to be finished compared to other Naruto revision threads which take a weeks or even more lol

Back