• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

"Madara couldnt dodge Meis Water dragon or Onokis giant Jinton cube in that fight so that is pointless"

I agree with Onoki's cube,it is huge and expands almost instantly so it is impossible for anyone in Naruto verse to dodge it.

But can you give a scan of him not being able to dodge Mei's water dragon?

Yamato briefly fought him when they reached orochimarus hideout

Well if that is the case with Sakura then thats fine il remove her

Ino fought Sai in New Era sorry cant rememeber where it was exactly will find out

i would believe choji and Shikamaru should also scale then and Lee he has a feat for throwing Minatos kuni at a high speed towards madara. Gonna go look at Yamato vs sasuke now. Hey you should had over to the thread about narutos speed upgrade from Toneris attack

AstralKing7 said:
Hey you should had over to the thread about narutos speed upgrade from Toneris attack
i was there lol there r calcs that were agreed upon yet never applied....

why would madara dodge like he says the attack wouldnt have any effect on him since he can absorb jutus i wouldnt dodge either. Also it can be considered PIS that this attack is faster than KCM2 Narutos mini tailed beast bomb

Whole fight Madara played with them. Water dragon caught him because they use Jinton as a cover and he is in the air and can't move like in the land.

Naruto attacked Madara from the air and while shouting him doing so and Madara just lift his Gunbai.

isnt base Sasuske being scaled? if so then Naruto should as well since they have been comparable throughout the series (except BoS caused Naruto got blitzed by him though he didn't look too shock)

@ShrekAlmighty

How is he going to dodge a flying dragon in mid air?Nah,i can not agree with it.He can dodge it normally,remember he was able to dodge her lava release.

I agree about Base Naruto with you,he can not scale.

There is no reason for it to be PIS

Doesnt change the fact that it hit him also at twice in the fight Madaras jutsus were intercepted which should also move at the same speed

Once when Mei stop his fire jutsu going at tsunade and the other time when he was serious and going to kill exhausted kage with Dragon flame bullet jutsu but Tsunade intercepted it and deflected them

Naruto attacked Madara

Madara looks at him and easily blocks his attack

Madara is also superior to Obito who was handling Kcm1 naruto easily and KCM2 was equal to him

naw Mei is not nowhere being that fast enough to react towards that. Mei doesnt scale this is indeed PIS at its finest. Mei scales from BZ and thats it

@Shrek

It's not reacting. Naruto broadcasting his attack and directly attacking from the air and Madara only lifting his Gunbai.

He lifted his Gunbai and deflected his attack while watching him slowly descent

Even if u ignore that completely he is superior to Obito who fought KCM2 equally

yeah Mei doesnt scale if she did she would be as fast as naruto who had one of his shadow clones KCM2 block madara's full body susanno sword while the real naruto blocked obitos giant shuriken. Mei doesnt scale from madara but from BZ who reacted to KCM1 naruto thats it. She scales for a different reason

Well not like it really matters if thats what most u guys think il just concede

I have to go now and will return later on

I'm not saying he is slower than Obito or something like that, my argument is for justification.

Mind you, all thes epeople only scale in reaction and combat speed. Madara didn't dodge because he was in mid air....he couldn't dodge. Ohnoki tagged him with his super Jinton, yes, but Madara's Travel sped doesn't scale to is Reactions and such.

Just food for thought.

now that we got the list and everything accepted we now only need to apply the featsand this revision will be finished after 3 whole months

Back