• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

so KCM gettin an At Least as well?
We need more opinions on this topic

Alrighty! so what does any1 else think?

i believe at least makes sense because naruto was already mach 3000 in base with reactions and sm but now he dodged point blank Ay in lightning armor who scales from sasuke so naruto should have at least mhs+

Wait, only the people capable of reacting and fighting Ay would scale to "At Least Mach 3000". Everyone that scales to Hebi Sasuke or Blind Itachi should be just At Least MHS+ in Reaction and such (Mach 1294+). Base Naruto was never Mach 3000+ in base until post Six Paths power up, and even then, he eclipses Ay.

man your awesome bro. you wouldnt mind making a Ao and Shojoji profile if you have time because i cant scale Konohomaru and upgrade Boruto without them having profiles. I can give you feats and links to the manga

Sasuke also had to physically jump away from where he was standing(Or he would also be struck by kirin) meaning he and itachi both get Travel speed

I can make both but i would prefer Ao first as i at least know who he is

For the feats do it in a separate message on my profile so we dont clog up this threa

d

no problem i would also perfer you to do Ao first he kinda showed the limits of Konohomaru's base and helped show how much Boruto has grown in combat. I'll hit your message

As for the Characters who scale to Minato. It should be Noted that Base Minato would be "At Least Sub-Reletivistic" as the calc is a low ball.

SM Minato and KCM/BM Minato would all be "At least Sub-Reletivistic" as they're much faster than his base across the board.

Juubito Scales from KCM Minato as he casually tagged him before he could Teleport and stuck a TSB to him faster than he could Percieve.

Who Scales from Juubito:

• BSM Naruto
  • Kyuubi-Amped EMS Sasuke
These two scale to a casual Juubito as they were able to fight him and track his speed better over the course of their battle.

Who scales from them:

• Hashirama
  • EMS Madara
SM Hashirama scales from BSM Naruto. EMS Madara is able to fight SM Hashirama and apparently outlast him in taijutsu (Implied), but at the same time, Base Hashirama is able to fight EMS Madara.

Am I missing anyone? I'll touch on Obito later.

BlackeJan said:
alright so who r the people that gets an At Least? would Base Naruto (War arc) get one?
Lets please wait up for BFF or any other admins opinion on the At least before applying anything

Lets please wait up for BFF or any other admins opinion on the At least before applying anything

Srry bout that & yur right we should wait

AstralKing7 said:
Senjutsu enhanced Full body susanno should scale also too
Well, yeah, but it's a mouthfull saying all of that. And really, "Senjutsu" wouldn't matter here as Susanoo is only as fast as the users reaction. And Sasuke here is only being amped by the Kyuubi's chakra while the susanoo itself is being amped by senjutsu, it's only benefit is in strength because again, Sasuke himself is only being amped by the Kyuubi's chakra.

I still remember the days that Naruto became the punching bag of the HST...Chapter 572 put HST on notice. EoS skyrocketed the Series to Strongest HST verse. Now, Naruto is Overall the strongest HST verse with only a select few Bleach Characters able to beat some Top/God tiers via hax.

I still remember the Arguments of One Piece being Physically so dominant, it was always a lopsided vs paring.

NOW though....lol

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Rocker
created the Mui profile u asked for and gotta say he is one of my favourites

If anyone wants a profile to be made just ask i find it quite entertaining
Dude you are awesome thx. How is the Satori profile going? Oh also we need him linked in the Naruto pages.

Back