• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

I think Kishi doesn't care but maybe it filled with water or Hagoromo filled the hole with his powers or something.

Honestly, I don't see why Indra and Ashura have profiles. They have pretty much 0 feats, and the scaling is silly they're like featless Naruto and Sasuke clone profiles..

can someone please tell me why Hagaromo is the only person with Class E lifting strength??? Naruto and Sasuke both created the Chibaku Tensei and Hamura also helped Hagaromo create the moon on earth but for some reason Hagaromo is the only one who scales to the feat and gets the lifting strength which doesnt make sense. He needed help just like Naruto and Sasuke needed each other

Naruto's four tailed form should have a "likely higher" or "far higher" rating considering he did the 61 megaton feat from transforming into the four tails.

Man you guys surprise me every time I am gone. small planet Toneri now? Not that I am complaining I planned on talking about that at some point.

personally imo i got him at low 5-b for one shotting toneri and for keeping up with Fused Momoshiki in his base and that could make things more consistent.

We should probably get a new thread now. I dont want what happened to the last thread to happen again.

Oh it ended abruptly and ofcourse if was had to tell people there was a new thread since there was no space to post it.

Back