• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

Naruto Speed:

Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with the Deva Path) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with the Six Paths of Pain) | Massively Hypersonic+

Base Naruto -SM training- and later should scale.

Mindovin said:
Naruto Speed:
Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with the Deva Path) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with the Six Paths of Pain) | Massively Hypersonic+

Base Naruto -SM training- and later should scale.
Agreed, post SM Training Base Naruto should scale.

TheFinalOrder said:
Mind you, all thes epeople only scale in reaction and combat speed. Madara didn't dodge because he was in mid air....he couldn't dodge. Ohnoki tagged him with his super Jinton, yes, but Madara's Travel sped doesn't scale to is Reactions and such.
Just food for thought.
?

I agreed with Mindovin to not scale 5 kage from Madara

They all have other Feats which gives applies to their travel speed aswell

Meaning they shouldn't scale from Madara either. That I agree. Even Raikage's speed didn't surprise Madara, not until Ohnoki lightend him, but even then, that was momentarily.

should we make another key or something because base naruto tier kinda varies between building level and town level which i always wondered why. I think we should split up his base key between post sm training and pre sm training

@Astral

That's worse because there would be nothing to scale his speed from. And it's only going to clutter his page, which is why he got another profile for his adult self.

what are the "current changer" and what should we discuss since we have already discussed everything? Also you should message Burning to unlock the profiles of Itachi and sauske

Kep already said the calc could be applied but the speed revision werent concluded until today so there really isnt anything to discuss anymore just time to apply the feats. I think Ay should be one of the first to be scaled because minato's feat is calced from Ay's speed, Ay the guy who blitzed Sasuke who performed Kirin

ik im saying it would make sense to apply the kirin calc to Ay so we their wouldnt be any confusing when looking at the profiles of Minato

Back