• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

I mean it might our last one with the whole changing forums thing so rather not leave it to end on #49

AstralKing7 said:
Hehe great cover photo ƒöÑ ƒöуöуöуöÑ
That photo is the new cover for the next Boruto Arc where Boruto's eye gives him the ability to travel in space-time and meet kid Naruto. Boruto is gonna have time travel hax in his profile in the next arc. And NO Boruto has no fillers.

Lmao, all these sites keep saying Kishimoto is returning, but that's not true. Even in their OWN SOURCES. Kishimoto is not stated or implied to be working on or supervising this. It was just his idea that the anime company is bringing to fruition.

Tobirama had the most stupidest death in the entire series , i mean he could've just teleport him and his team back to Konoha he is the one who created the FTG technique

I dont thnk he could tp his whole team back, maybe he could do so to a few, but minato did it using kurama's chakra.

Minato didn't use kurama's chakra, he clearly expkained he can't teleport anything that's not connected with his chakra, also the reason he was exhausted after the teleportation

Celestial Judge said:
Who's ready for the Urashiki arguments "he'Ll just go back to the past and kill him as a child"
Prepare your counters for "heaint canon". 😂 He surely solos the HST now except Soul King who had no past.

Does anyone see Itachi vs Urashiki happening ? We'll finally know what happens when an otsotsuki gets tsukiyomied and just how durable yata mirror is !

LordWhis said:
Does anyone see Itachi vs aura Shiki happening ? We'll finally know what happens when an otsotsuki gets tsukiyomied and just how durable yata mirror is !

This isn't happening lol would love to see it but naw I don't think the writers thinking this creative. I feel like they want this arc to be important for plot and tie into everything and not jsut be random fights and confrontations that don't hold any weight

His chakra never fully recovered from the first fight with Urashiki and he has been using teleportation and Susanno since then

We already knew that his eye takes a lot of chakras to teleport, and open portals. People love feats but hate weakness.

Back