• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

remember the word star can often be a mistranslation for the word plane

it will devour this entire Solar system or star

but Solar system cant be a mistranslation for the word plane 😂 😂 😂 😂

???: "Eventually both will become powerful Otsutsuki..."

???: "Hehe... Then an enormous Divine Tree will sprout..."

???: "...and consume all life on this planet..."

Is the acurate one based off the spoiler thread on the Boruto reddit, until we get the VIZ one of course.

I can't believe Naruto is really gone. I know it happened last chapter but how strong and fast do you have to be to absolutely just curb stomp the **** out of both Naruto and Sasuke.

Depends on who made it.

If OD translated it or a Japanese native than yeah it's accurate but until then can't do anything but wait for the chapter

Celestial Judge said:
I can't believe Naruto is really gone. I know it happened last chapter but how strong and fast do you have to be to absolutely just curb stomp the **** out of both Naruto and Sasuke.
When the two most powerful good guys are written to be jobbers for the new big bad, then it's not so tough.

Or when the new bad is meant to be stronger? I really don't get this jobber talk. Was Goku a jobber against Berrus? Or again Jiren?

@Rocker1189; yeah, in his first fight against Beerus, Goku was absolutely a jobber (or to be more precise, the Worf Effect was in play.)

In order to demonstrate how powerful the new "bad guy" was, Beerus literally showed up at King Kai's planet, easily handled Goku at Super Saiyan 3 and waltzed off after knocking him out with a single blow.

Yes, it means ultimately that the new big bad (Beerus or Jigen) is meant to be stronger; there's no way of throwing in your face more than having them suddenly appear and curb-stomp the protagonists.

But to be fair to Goku, there wasn't a whole lot more he could have done in his situation, whereas I'm pretty confident that Naruto could have done something much better in his fight.

So you can never show your new villains to be powerful without having your previous characters to be jobbers. Can't say I agree with that logic.

No, I don't think I said that at all.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Because I can totally understand characters who are meant to be stronger losing to weaker characters being jobbers. Urashiki is quite the jobber right now. The demon king in NNT is the jobber of all jobbers. Naruto and Sasuke lost to a clearly superior opponent.

Feats are a pretty good method IMO. Don't necessarily need to have another character get stomped by the new villain.

If you've got a cast of City Block level fighters for example, having the new guy show up by levelling a mountain easily is a quick demonstration of power.

Statements & power levels, are also methods of showing a characters power without other characters needing to job. It's even better when power levels are subverted; if a new villain has the highest power level seen yet, but the fights aren't one-sided because of the protagonists are more skilled or have more hax, then it makes for a more interesting fight.

So like momoshiki then. Except despite that for the villain to actually be a long lasting threat the heroes kinda have to lose in a fight.

Yeah, I get that. But you at least want to see the heroes put up a good fight.

Idk Naruto and sasuke did put up a fight to me. And you could tell afterwards. Because Jigen himself was running out of time for his full transformation. They were beaten but not absolutely stomped.

How were they not absolutely stomped? Fleeing was the only option. They barely landed any hits. And he was probably only that weak towards the fight because Jigen (The Vessel) couldn't handle all the output and input Isshiki himself is probably far stronger. That was not a good fight for Naruto and Sasuke at all.

Chapter dropped guys!!ÔÇ╝´©ÅÔÇ╝´©ÅƒöуöуöуöуöÑ

Lit as usual TEAM 7 are about to get their asses kicked lmao

BORUTO is top 3 currently on MangaPlus do it most likely is going to be top 2 after today or in a couple more hours

Boruto and Kawaki are going to become Otsutsuki members so that's confirmed finally

Jigen is probably 10 or 20x stronger than Naruto also from KKs statement lol the guy didn't have any chance at winning and only a minimum chance with Sasuke

Jigen stomped them, yes, but it took him nearly zeroing out of chakra to do so at his strongest.

I mean, it's not like Naruto and Sasuke haven't been there before, Jigen certainly didn't Pull an Itachi. If they had a round 2, I bet Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't lose.

Can't wait to see Boros in action. He feels so malicious like you can tell that he likes hurting people

Also we gotta add space time manipulation to Boruto's and Kawaki's profile

It's stated literally as space time manipulation

Kawaki also took time to say HST the air even formed cracks when Jigen appeared

Space-Time Ninjutsu is a catch-all term for all forms of teleportation in Naruto, IIRC. They also called the Flying Thunder God technique and Kamui technique that.

...kamui is listed as space time manipulation and FTG is as well and FTG specifically has warped space

I don't really see any of your points here unless u guys don't really understand what spatial manipulation is?

The fact that cracks appeared in the air is already proof enough for spatial manipulation

That's it

I'm just ready to see Boro!!! He seems so interesting and scary!

What will he do

And it seems like the place where it's taken place might truly be mars.

It would explain how Boro got there in the first place since the base will be located there instead of assuming he has the power to teleport as well

AstralKing7 said:
...kamui is listed as space time manipulation and FTG is as well and FTG specifically has warped space

I don't really see any of your points here unless u guys don't really understand what spatial manipulation is?

The fact that cracks appeared in the air is already proof enough for spatial manipulation

That's it
....So? Literally all forms of Teleportation, Portal Creation etc. in Naruto is considered Space-Time Ninjustu, in the very chapter Boruto refers to Sasuke's Portal Creation as such. It's not a big deal.

Also, can we just appreciate how badass Kashin Koji is? Boss move how he just fell of the edge of the wall with his arms crossed.

Wonder how that interaction will go.

....So? Literally all forms of Teleportation, Portal Creation etc. in Naruto is considered Space-Time Ninjustu, in the very chapter Boruto refers to Sasuke's Portal Creation as such. It's not a big deal.

Nice job only attacking one part of the argument

Kashin Koji is one of the best things ever in Boruto.

Every series needs a Kashin Koji type of character. KK isn't even a good which is what makes this whole situation more interesting. He just shares similar interest as the "Earth" humans which is to defeat Jigen.

Kashin Koji considers himself to really be on the side of Kara. He jsut has his own personal goals

Except I'm not?

Your only argument against it is that there's cracks in space with Jigen, that doesn't make it any less portal creation nor does it make every other Space-Time Ninjustu, not Space-Time Ninjustu. And that Kamui and FTG are listed as Space-Time Ninjustu as well when

A. No one said they weren't.

B. Both are still forms of Teleportation and or Portal Creation.

it's like giving every single character that can make a portal Space Time Manipulation.

Hst master said:

Except I'm not?

Your only argument against it is that there's cracks in space with Jigen, that doesn't make it any less portal creation nor does it make every other Space-Time Ninjustu, not Space-Time Ninjustu. And that Kamui and FTG are listed as Space-Time Ninjustu as well when

A. No one said they weren't.

B. Both are still forms of Teleportation and or Portal Creation.

it's like giving every single character that can make a portal Space Time Manipulation.

Okay first of all portal creation can be linked to space time manipulation

Like wtf?

The fact that it affects space proves that it's space time manipulation unless u want to change the description of the pages

Just because it shows a portal doesn't mean it can't also be space time manipulation when it literally fits the description

Okay first of all portal creation can be linked to space time manipulation

And this means we should list it as Space-Time Manipulation instead of Portal Creation like all the other Portal Creation abilities why?

Like wtf?

I dunno what this is even directed at.

The fact that it affects space proves that it's space time manipulation unless u want to change the description of the pages

And Portal Creation is also an ability that affects Space. And that last part didn't even make sense.

Just because it shows a portal doesn't mean it can't also be space time manipulation when it literally fits the descriptio

And it fits Portal Creation better.

You haven't gave a reason why we should make the exception from every other Portal Creation ability on the wiki including in-verse ones and make this sole variation Space-Time Manipulation specifically other than "Well why not".

TheFinalOrder said:
Jigen stomped them, yes, but it took him nearly zeroing out of chakra to do so at his strongest.
I mean, it's not like Naruto and Sasuke haven't been there before, Jigen certainly didn't Pull an Itachi. If they had a round 2, I bet Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't lose.
if jigen is back at full power, meaning two days pass, then yeah, they would lose again. especially knowing now that jigen was just having fun with them.

Speaking of the new episode...

The turtle says that they can't get too close to people they know or it will change the future.

How is this possible? They're gonna be close to Naruto regardless to protect him from Urashiki. There's gonna eventually be a battle in or around the Leaf. Sasuke is strong, but I don't think he's at 100%. I think we are gonna see Jirayia & possibly Tsunade assist Sasuke, but not sure.

Ovrhide said:
TheFinalOrder said:
if jigen is back at full power, meaning two days pass, then yeah, they would lose again. especially knowing now that jigen was just having fun with them.
So JIgen has currently really bad stamina in 1 fight he did go zero chakra and need 2 days to recover. shoulndt this added on his profile?

How so? What could he do differently that would make a difference? Jigen would need to do something differently to win because they both know what he's capable of and have responses.

Back