• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

Kaguya has the rinne sharingan and even then Momoshiki was too focused on fighting physically to even use and show case any rinnegan abilities.

You mean the Rinne-sharingan ?

Yes, the one that posses the abilities of both rinnegan and sharingan. To my knowledge sharingan doesn't have absorption abilities.

And we certainly can't use "but" for every anti-feat.

AppleLord said:
The only evidence we have so far is that Rinnegan absorbs charka and jutsus made of chakra and it cannot absorb physical objects since Momoshiki's rinnegan got stabbed by a Kunai.
it was cloned Kunai which also made of chakra

and when naruto wanted use clone sasuke told him not to use it cuz momo will absorb it

AppleLord said:
Why didn't Momoshiki used his other Rinnegan to absorbed Boruto/Naruto rasengan instead of countering with his own attack? Does the Rinnegan have a limit to how much energy it can absorb? Or are we going by PIS/CIS "Momo had to lose" in that moment?
The Data Book states that the Preta Path is a bottomless pit!
But, only Madara and Sasuke (and people with his eyes) can use the (Seventh) Sixth Path Abilities. The aliens rinnegans hasn't show any path, instead, they show unique and different skills (besides the chakra receptors).

Omimi said:
AppleLord said:
The only evidence we have so far is that Rinnegan absorbs charka and jutsus made of chakra and it cannot absorb physical objects since Momoshiki's rinnegan got stabbed by a Kunai.
it was cloned Kunai which also made of chakra
and when naruto wanted use clone sasuke told him not to use it cuz momo will absorb it
A clone made of chakra I can accept that he could absorb it, but where's the proof that the kunai was a clone and not a real kunai?

AppleLord said:
A clone made of chakra I can accept that he could absorb it, but where's the proof that the kunai was a clone and not a real kunai?
Is the kunai of a clone, therefore, is made of chakra. Even the kunai disappears with the clone.

Because a clone would use another kunai, when the clones have their own objects or weapons created by the technique.

i think different colored rinnegan have different powers, like momos yellowor red one can absorb and spit out where as urahikis blue one moves through time

but i think its safe the say the purple og rinnegan have all the 6 paths atleast

Lancelot de Cancer said:
AppleLord said:
Is the kunai of a clone, therefore, is made of chakra. Even the kunai disappears with the clone.
Because a clone would use another kunai, when the clones have their own objects or weapons created by the technique.
That confirms that if a rinnegan is hit by a jutsu before the user can use the absorption technique, the rinnegan will be destroyed on the spot.

AstralKing7 said:
Dude wth is your point^
Common sense is telling everyone that would happen
Someone told me Momoshiki could absorb jutsu after the kunai was remove and that he could block any attack with his hands and later absorb it. Why are you so upset with me?

Back