• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #46

I'm the same honestly, which is why I hardly ever post on Naruto revision stuff recently, the only time I do is when people specifically ask me to by posting on my wall. i do however post my thoughts and ask questions sometimes which isnt the same as me arguing that i am correct.

The Verse either gets Super wanked ( No Offence) or ridiculously downplayed.

the latest episodes were based on the Shinden novels which I thoroughly enjoyed

giving some great character development to both Naruto and Sasuke as fathers

I can't Believe the Boruto Manga will be going on for 3 years this may

the Original Naruto was already by the search for Tsunade arc by its third-year

curse this monthly schedule lol

I agree up above with shadow and Tata btw

Anywho, I really enjoyed the novel animation as well. I loved the development and the humor

Why can't we just have 5 separate timelines and Keys on characters pages who're affected?

• Movie
  • Manga
  • Novel
  • Anime
  • Anime Novels
It's clear nobody is on the same page about any of this.

I have been trying to push us to have both an anime and a manga key, because we are ultimately in the same situation as DBS

anime novels are not canon unless specified and if they are then they become part of the anime canon

Movie is retconned, so not canon at all anymore.

Hiden novels are canon to the naruto manga meaning they canon to both the anime and manga of boruto.

omake's are canon to both the anime and the manga

hmm what else is there.

Shadowbokunohero said:
anime novels are not canon unless specified and if they are then they become part of the anime canon

Movie is retconned, so not canon at all anymore.

Hiden novels are canon to the naruto manga meaning they canon to both the anime and manga of boruto.

omake's are canon to both the anime and the manga

hmm what else is there.
The future lol

If anime novels would have been canon then would they get and upgrade or downgrade? I have not read any so im confused.

Does 5-B nard can overcome High-Mid regen of an ability that says: "A technique which focuses the life force energy of the user, to speed up their metabolism so the body cells will regenerate at an amazing speed."? I guess with TSB but I'm just making sure.

Full Power Madara who is undoubtedly stronger than Prime Kaguya

• no even weakend kaguya >>>>>>>>>>jj madara let alone prime lol

base sasuke ap 10zt = base naruto = base naruto/base sasuke is atleast low 5-B even if we ignore that naruto and sasuke 5-B with ninjutsu/50% hagoromo chakra

so when we are going add them

i dont know why we are ignoring their CT calc

Sigh, why are we debating Momoshiki vs Kaguya when the series made it clear in nigh every form of media that Momoshiki is superior

Because "feared them" =/= "Momoshiki is stronger".

Plus the fact that Fused Momoshiki did terrible against a weakened Adult Naruto and Sasuke, like he didn't even stand a chance. Kaguya did way better by herself.

Then, unlike Kaguya, Momoshiki has so many anti-feats and almost 0 actual feats.

That's why the argument still exist.

Feared them enough to build an army after absorbing her sons' chakra doesn't equate to him being stronger?

How did he do terrible lol? None of them were beating him alone, he got beat by teamwork, and there's no reason to hold them to the same standard as their teen versions when they've already grown far stronger

Kaguya has lesser anti-feats? Wot? Her fastest attacks were intercepted by the likes of base Kakashi and outsped by Sakura

So no, the argument shouldn't exist

Hell the amount of anti-feats she has are probably more than Momoshiki, and if we were to apply the same "50%!" logic we apply to lowball Momoshiki she'd be a pathetic weakling whom couldn't kill Naruto after he divided his power literally hundreds of times

BMWFanboy said:
Feared them enough to build an army after absorbing her sons' chakra doesn't equate to him being stronger?
Them is plural, not singular. She feared multiple, not singular. And no it doesn't equate to being stronger. I'm scared if a dog attacks me, but a dog isn't stronger than me.

How did he do terrible lol? None of them were beating him alone, he got beat by teamwork, and there's no reason to hold them to the same standard as their teen versions when they've already grown far stronger
Kaguya got beat by teamwork too. And they were weakened when they fought Momoshiki, especially Naruto who had been getting his Chakra absorbed by Momoshiki.

Kaguya has lesser anti-feats? Wot? Her fastest attacks were intercepted by the likes of base Kakashi and outsped by Sakura
In a gravity zone, sure. While Momoshiki was held back by Shikamaru, outsped by a running Darui, had to cross weapons with Darui, his attacked stopped by Gaara, reacted to by Gaara despite trying to blitz and all the Kage survived a direct hit from him and just got up fine after.

He literally has more anti-feats than literal feats which is why the argument stands that he is seen weaker than Kaguya.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Tatahakai
Post a screenshot of the Anime stating Momo and Kinshiki are superior? I'll wait. If it's from the Gaiden arc in the Anime, it's automatically dismissable. Gaiden's adaptation is no different than Naruto's anime proper. It's not canon in any sense and even retcons the Manga, which is by Kinshimoto, whom takes priority in all instances.
Yqz6ogI
JSy17CH

TheFinalOrder said:
Boruto Supporting Cano

• Boruto Anime (Everything other than Academy Arcs / Chocho Arcs)
  • Boruto Movie
These are Supporting Canon for 3 reasons, (1)Kodachi Supervises the Writting Staff, Approves of all Scripts, making sure Characterization and Portrayal is accurate. (2)Kishimoto wrote the Movie with Kodachi and heavily supervised its production. It's portrayal and Characterization of characters is directly from. (3)Kishimoto himself has some level of supervision over the Anime, but to what extent is unknown.

The Boruto Novel(s) aren't canon. The movie novel is especially contradictory and highly unreliable.
What's ironic is all 3 reasons you stated apply to the novels too

why are u guys arguing over who kaguya feared or what not.

i mean momo does not scale from this statement cuz kaguya was fearing O clan not just him.

He scale to kaguya cuz sasuke said he is greater threat then kaguya.thats it very simple lol

Momoshiki>>>Kinshiki who was capable of taking a full powered Chidori from Rinnegan Sasuke the same Chidori that sent Six Paths Naruto Flying.

• Momoshiki casually strangled Kurama Avatar Naruto with his Golem and required the help of Sasuke to fuse his Susanoo to beat him.
  • Casually Restrained Sasuke the moment his Ninjutsu got a hold of him.
  • The reason they had a harder time with Kaguya has nothing to do with strength but the type of characters they were fighting, one character can teleport through dimensions and required sealing and could one-shot you with a Ninjutsu while the other heavily relies on H2H combat and basic Ninjutsu abilities, the moment Momoshiki has had access the other Ninjutsu abilities he has essentially stomped, like in the latter fight where he casually restrained Naruto and Sasuke and would have killed them with a Casual attack if it were not for Boruto's plot no Rasengan.
  • Naruto having his chakra absorbed making him super weak is irrelevant, they were absorbing his Nine-tailed energy not his six paths chakra, and as shown to us during the war arc, Six Paths mode works irrelevant on how much Kyuubi chakra Naruto has as he was able to use that power without Kurama actually being inside him at all.

Man didn't we literally see Momoshiki reacting to Sasuke??? As well as Kinshiki?? At some point we gotta know that shit like Gaara reacting to Momoshiki is PIS as well as his sand. That was used to show Momoshiki has become more versatile and frightening with even his hair manipulation.

We don't downplay Madara to Gaaras level even tho Gaara has blocked Susanno before.

Momo was never held back. If he was he wouldn't have even been able to move his arm in the first place or even activate a jutsu.

Late surviving was for plot bruh. Why da hell should they have died??? Thats a weak argument.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
In a gravity zone, sure. While Momoshiki was held back by Shikamaru, outsped by a running Darui, had to cross weapons with Darui, his attacked stopped by Gaara, reacted to by Gaara despite trying to blitz and all the Kage survived a direct hit from him and just got up fine after.
it's almost as if those are Outliers for the Kage HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Honestly this is some rubbish arguments

The fact that you are using these arguments is absolutely ridiculous

Imade you should know better

Lmao this is why all other people outside of Naruto's supporters listen to IMade

According to all of you, all anti-feats in Naruto are outliers.

I mean, IMade is clearly one of the most intelligent people for the naruto fandom on this site.

i think if you told the authors momoshiki is trillions of times stronger than the kage they would think you are on some next level drugs, they would also think you are nuts if you think they have planet level punches. just saiyan. just maybe, possibly, one in a infinitesimal number, you are wrong about the series power level in general. maybe.

more like those people who never read the manga that's why they listen to IMade.(that god tier are all tier 8/7)

here knowledgeable member opinion >>>>>>>>>>>> some one who never read the manga

so that's why someone like( Naruto's supporters/knowledgeable on naruto ) who read the manga knows when someone is wrong so we dont agree/ listen to that person .

if we are to use your logic then goku vs kirin sparring match is Anti-feats not outliers

ino can block or react to Yhwach when ichi fail to anything is Anti-feats not outliers so on

imade even talk how momo got hurt by boruto to prove his point to stop god tier upgrades does this look like a good argument to u

to me its rubbish

Back