• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #46

I assumed he meant Prove in the sense that his entire argument isnt based on him just saying he liked it and ending it there but that he can showcase why he liked it.

as much as I love the Shippuden Music Id Argue that Part I also had better music

it was diverse, used it's themes far more effectively

Shadowbokunohero said:
I assumed he meant Prove in the sense that his entire argument isnt based on him just saying he liked it and ending it there but that he can showcase why he liked it.
But.. that's what I meant. If you ask me who would win between Sasuke and Naruto, I would say Sasuke. If you asked me why, I would also give you several arguments.

Thread closed and base nard still didn't get his Limited Power Nullification with FRS yet again. And the healing neg or whatever that goes with it as well.

Not healing negation,only power null.I don't get why they closed the thread so early.things like invulnurbility for Naruto wasn't decided at all. And they gave Sasuke class z only via Six Paths Chibaku Tensei when he is superior to Toneri who can move the moon casualy.

Dunno about the healing, but both of those abilities were brought more than once before and it was agreed more than once before with even people who doesn't support nard and still haven't added till this day.

I guess you should talk to Antvasima to re-open it or make a new one, as even I who didn't participated in it don't agree to the thread to be closed just like that.

@Shadowbokunohero

Naruto didn't get limited power null via FRS but it was agreed.

the Line "via Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" should be removed from Sasuke's profile.And it should be like "Superior to Toneri who can move the moon".

I think that would need a seperate thread as it's likely not everyone agrees with it

I was not following the thread that late, so i cant comment to much on that specific part.

was it not agreed upon via Telekenisis for Sasuke?

I am just not into creating another CRT fro obvious changes,maybe later.

But anyway,can you check Madara's profile?I added tabbers and want it to be OK.

@Burning Full Fingers

I remembered what you said ages ago about part I openings and changed the Op accordingly OvO

CT was blast into sky(from manga)= it does not fall under Gravity Manipulation at all

it was known that they use TK

but in last crt imad just made things up that it Gravity Manipulation and like as always ignore everyone words

why not just right fanfic ..............................BS

From what I remember it never needed to be revised. The main argument from my understanding was whether or not chakra had mass. Which a scan was provided proving it did.

Back