• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #46

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
No you don't. I've never said my opinions on verses beyond "I have an interest in them". ll don't understand them and think there's a bias.
in regards to powerscaling.

Read again

He says just as we are changing Dimensional Tiering to be a standard not applied to all verses and authors.

Dimensional tiering is the Outlier to this because of the huge amounts of variables it requires to come to a conclusion and the terms used to describe the tier is almost exclusively vs battle wiki related.

unlike stuff like planet, Universe, country ect ect.

Eh, Madara's cool and badass but I never did have a particular liking for him. Just like how Aizen is cool but I don't particularly like him.

Well I don't think 2017 hates Naruto or something. That's a pretty strong emotion and I don't think you'd make respect threads for a verse you hate.

I won't post in the upcoming Momo thread or probably any other god tier powerscaling thread anymore, but I'll say in advance that I'm in support of Base Momo being 5-B only with chakra pills. He's consistently shown not to be at that level without them.

About Delta, let's not be hasty. We'll see in the upcoming chapters.

I think that's why so many people like him the same with Aizen, I don't think there masterfully written or anything, in fact, they both have super horrendous over convoluted plans that make no sense. but I do like them for having that factor of "badass" ness

I wake up to seen more fightinf about Base Momo in Boruto....oh gosh

Anyways I wonder about Base Naruto (Last) cause tbh he ranked a Low 6B explosion with no damage whatsoever so I'm sure if we made another calc would we get a higher result

Base Momoshiki even without pills should be 5-B,his chakra reserves are very small that's why he use the pills,imo.I mean,he was even impressed by the chakra level of Hachibi but stomped him casually afterwards.

" think there's a bias. "

Dude IMade at some point I actually thought you were okay and I had no issues but ever since that thing you mentioned about Hagoromo, I can never take you seriously. And dont pretend you dont have bias, it is very very obvious. Expecially in the whole star feat thread where you said Naruto fans were contantly derialing it, and it was not even close to the case. I called you out on your bullshit and would continue to do so.

" I could wait for more anti-feats like Delta and Boruto "

The more I read this, the more I know that people dont know what anti-feats are. Delta is certainly not an antifeat. And Boruto has never defeated someone on the level of 5-B. Using a Naruto buffed rasengan does not in fact count.

Yeah I stopped listening to him when he said Boruto should be 5B because Kodachi didn't want him to die to Delta's punch. See shit like this is what makes his comments automatically ignored. We all know the standard when things like this pop up in a series and what we do.

BlackeJan said:

Anyways I wonder about Base Naruto (Last) cause tbh he ranked a Low 6B explosion with no damage whatsoever so I'm sure if we made another calc would we get a higher result
Nah, it's obviously violent fragmentation at best.

whenever I make a thread again, not sure who will beat me to it next time but prepare yourself when I do, it will be a part I Naruto gushing thread OvO

Shadowbokunohero said:
who here has Discord?
Was thinking of making a Naruto group specifally for this thread

Edit:

Regardless here's a link https://discord.gg/VrRBc3 for those who do want to join it
I think we should shift this thread and the future ones to discord, much easier than opening up vsb everytime you want to debate

So favorite of Naruto's transformations visually? Mine is SPSM. Looks so cool to me even till today. After that, Bijuu Mode from the war. I love the designs and billowing cloak better than The Last Naruto's Bijuu Mode.

Naruto getting that goku treatment! Where everyone can fight you now because of plot and every villain will automatically be on your level even if it doesn't make sense

BlackeJan said:
we dont need to calc it cuz Toneri use all of naruto chakra to create that explosion

and all of naruto chakra is = 5-B

Rocker1189 said:
SPSM was badass with the kunai in his mouth and the small horn shaped chakra.
Speaking of that, I love how Sasuke looked so relaxed until Kaguya's appearance. He was so composed despite everything Madara did and his expression was like "we gonna **** you up soon, chief. It's just a matter of time", lol.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Speaking of that, I love how Sasuke looked so relaxed until Kaguya's appearance. He was so composed despite everything Madara did and his expression was like "we gonna **** you up soon, chief. It's just a matter of time", lol.
Yeah, Sasuke was pretty confident but them again when you can now teleport at pretty much any time includig teleporting your own enemies, they are pretty much always fighting on your terms.

Burning Full Fingers said:
So favorite of Naruto's transformations visually? Mine is SPSM. Looks so cool to me even till today. After that, Bijuu Mode from the war. I love the designs and billowing cloak better than The Last Naruto's Bijuu Mode.
Personally i still love Sage Mode, it's super simple but conveys a lot

Back