• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #46

even ice dimension has day night cycle probably all of them has day night cycle

think we should ask here

how to handle/rate a dimension that contain earth and moon with day night cycle

Hmm, but Kakashi had only a little amount of SPC and I doubt DMS gives a notable increase in movement speed, just reaction speed. Double Kamui is faster than TSBs though.

Well, I do not remember her needing the IT chakra for this, just with the ETSB, which maybe can be applied to her normal AP

M3X said:
Well, I do not remember her needing the IT chakra for this, just with the ETSB, which maybe can be applied to her normal AP
False, she needed the IT chakra for the ETSB, the databook entry on ETSB says so as well.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Mex
Can you calc Kaguya destroying all of them at the same time?
Does it depend on the method, using the same one that Kep used for ETSB? If not, just take a look at the calculation, there I put the energy necessary for her to create the planets, which in this case is the same to destroy

I do not agree with a lot of what has been said here. Will address:

• Adult Naruto vs War Arc Naruto
  • Canon Debate
Tomorrow when I go to the Library.

Class Z via Six Paths Chibaku Tensei (Helped lift a moon with Gravity Manipulation)

The bloded line should be removed from Sasuke's profile.His is superior to Toneri and has TK.

Naruto didn't get Power Null via FRS when it was obvious and we had proofs.

Question How would you guys rank Part I Naruto Arcs?

mine are

• Chunin Exams arc by far like super
  • Search For Tsunade Arc
  • Sasuke Retrieval Arc
  • Land of Waves Arc (Love this one still)

also because i feel like gushing over Part I Naruto

Naruto Part I's artwork>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Part II's artwork

Fite me

But in Part II some characters have a better development and construction, such as Sasuke

I have a lot of unpopular opinions, such as Sasuke being the best character in the franchise (I can prove it) and he being stronger than Naruto (I can also prove it, but I do not like to debate it here)

hmm, idk I think Part 2 had a lot of phenomenal art that puts part 1 to shame. Yeah Kishi lost some of his style in part 2 due to refining his art but, I would say that part 2 had the better background/environmental art compared to part 1. while part 1 probably had better looking action scenes. For example take flipping the turtle island over, that had some insane art work to it. Then Naruto vs Sasuke in part one had incredible fighting choreography.

You said "opinions" and then you said "prove" it. You cannot "prove" an opinion, otherwise it would be a fact. Sasuke being stronger than Naruto can't be proven as it's clearly untrue

Also, let's talk about hand to hand

1532583010 Sasuke
Sakuragifh2h
Which hand-to-hand scene is your favorite? I really like the fight between Kakashi and Obito and Naruto and Sasuke.

hmm I actually thinks Sakura vs Shin's was one of the best, but then again they have the advantage of newer tech.

Also we need more sword fights, like Orochimaru vs Log was so badass. In fact we need more Samurai in Boruto, I really hope the samurai become more relevant.

momo vs naruto/sasuke 1v1 proved that

base naruto did better then sasuke

rsm naruto >momo>base naruto>sasuke in tijutsu

@ Burning Full Fingers

can u add that for some reson it was left alone

Naruto Power Null via FRS

and why naruto didnt get Invulnerability

even tho manga prove that madara six path senjutsu = manga six path senjutsu

VioIeLFC said:
You said "opinions" and then you said "prove" it. You cannot "prove" an opinion, otherwise it would be a fact. Sasuke being stronger than Naruto can't be proven as it's clearly untrue
You can Prove an Opinion

Objective Observation followed by a Subjective View

it just means his Opinion is well argued not a fact

Sasuke did not fight Momoshiki alone, as Naruto did. If he struggled, Momoshiki would take a bigger beating yet, since Sasuke has always proven himself superior to Naruto in Taijutsu. Since we are using anime scenes, do not forget the beating that Naruto took to Sasuke in the final fight

Rocker1189 said:
hmm, idk I think Part 2 had a lot of phenomenal art that puts part 1 to shame. Yeah Kishi lost some of his style in part 2 due to refining his art but,
I wouldnt say refine it but more simplify it to make it easier to draw and with that the characters lost alot of their originality and visuel splender

@Omimi

Dude, he just told that he doesn't like to debate on that subject.No reasons to debate, he can bring as much proofs as you but he just doesn't want to.

Shadowbokunohero said:
@M3X
I'm not sure i think Sasuke vs Naruto part 1 is pretty high
This fight had some errors of animation but it is very good, I watched in Open Television (Channels of television not paid, when I was a child there was no Netflix and I did not even know what to see on the internet). It was very cool, they broadcast the episode of Kakashi Vs. Zabuza every day

yeah i watched it back in 2006, I had gotten the Subs from my friends older brother, it's actually the first anime i ever watched in Japanese.

also this
Fluid

In that context "prove" isn't the right word, prove is to show that something is true beyond doubt. Well argued and logical reasoning isn't "proving". Anyway it's not a big deal, just semantics and English probably not his first language

Back