• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

Burning Full Fingers said:
Jigen can only "stomp" Naruto with hax, not AP. How his ability works isn't clear yet.
if writer don't forget about invulnerability and power null/ yin-yang release that will never happen

if in next chapter delta can win against naruto then sure Jige >>>>>>>>>>>>naruto

if naruro rage and oneshot her then nope

Unfortunately, we never got to see particular good applications of CoAT. The best we can say is that it's much better than Izanagi and Izanami. Jigen is portrayed as a villain our protagonists will have to face, so we likely will see the full extent of his ability.

Can't wait for Jigen to stand up from that chair and kick ass! I'd prefer if he faces Sasuke though, since Naruto has already gotten action against Delta and there's still Koji.
as much as i would like that

i have a sneaky feeling Kashin Koji is going to fight Sasuke

oh no don't jinx us BFF :(

id only accept evil Jiraiya if he is from some alternate timeline

I mean Boruto has already the Android stuff so why not lol

Shadowbokunohero said:
oh no don't jinx us BFF :(

id only accept evil Jiraiya if he is from some alternate timeline

I mean Boruto has already the Android stuff so why not lol
Now all we need are seven Toad Orbs that grant a wish.

If I don't see some really good Karma Manipulation(or something like this) from Karma Seal or some Xianxia powerlevel/skills (from Otsutuski clan) then wasted hype (for me-don't hate).

btw hashirama should have regen on the level of Tsunade (actually above). As stated by Madara her healing is inferior to hashirama's and Hashirama's is passive.

it just an opinion for now(probably true in future).but without 0 evidence u cant say he is above naruto when there is statement which put him below naruto

...Um let's not twist Kawakis words and let's use what we actually see. Kawaki said he might be stronger than Jigen, not that he is stronger. Now we gotta go with what we see...Delta physically keeping up with Naruto and on some occasions over powering him.

The way I see it, Jigen would stump Naruto because his hax is most likely reality warping and he should logically be stronger than delta and KK. I know his hax has to be better than KKs

Can't wait for Jigen to stand up from that chair and kick ass! I'd prefer if he faces Sasuke though, since Naruto has already gotten action against Delta and there's still Koji.

Hell yeah!!! Jigen vs Sasuke and KK vs Naruto and Tsuande!!

Btw...have u guys heard the new fking theory!!! Also seen the new interview with Iki????! Bruh the theory could be so fking true!!!ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒

Kakashi May have a big chance at being Kashin Koji..when you think about it how many ninjas do we know are as stealthy as Kakashi and as knowledgeable as him. Another reason why people are saying him is because only a couple people know Mitsuki is Oros son and about his genetics make up.

Iki did say it would be a spoiler if he were to say anything about why Kakashi hasn't shown up and anything about his design

Isn't that because Hashi doesn't need hand signs? None of them ever showed feats on par with Creation Rebirth. The Regenerationn even looked somewhat slower.

Isn't that because Hashi doesn't need hand signs? None of them ever showed feats on par with Creation Rebirth. The Regenerationn even looked somewhat slower.
Yeah he did not need hand signs to heal on her level honestly he never got hurt enough that we got to see him use his healing(apart with black recievers which are power null anyway).

Thinking about it, Naruto doesn't use clones and pull unpredictable stuff off anymore as a papa. He even did so in The Last, but never does these things anymore. I love that part of his combat style, so it's pretty frustrating that Kodachi hasn't shown more of what Naruto can do like Kishi did a lot.

"It'd be a spoiler. But you have to wonder: why doesn't Kakashi-sensei get much screen time even though he's such a popular character? What a mystery. Not that I can say anything about it."

That flag, lmao

I can now understand why Naruto fights so weirdly in the Boruto manga. Dude is using Dragonball as a reference....

I really hope they dont forget how ninja fight.

I can't imagine Kakashi betraying Konoha in any case. If he's up to something, he might be working as a double agent or acting entirely on his own.

Who knows, kinda think it's not him but during this time of series like this I just love the many different theories that u wouldn't even think of but realize they make sense

I was taking a look at wiki's activity and saw a calculation from Boku No Hero that uses a very different method of calculating fire creation than I have ever seen. I'll calculate some Katons and see the result

Back