• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Omimi- The attack was aim for Kazazu Kishi clearly not mean to show that Naruto been hit by it too.

It doesn't make any sense for Naruto to no sell the attack while it literally been stated after that if he use that again he will damage himself permanently

The whole purpose of his training on the Rasengan Shuriken move was to develop it it so he WON'T use that in such way again

No I think someone calced that crater feat as well as the fact that he said it was incomplete because he wanted it to be a shuriken

So, he tanks an incomplete FRS offscreen one time, if that can be counted as tanked because we didn't see what really happened. But he cannot tank it the second time he uses it even when he isn't in the middle of the explosion.

Does that count as resistance to durability negation?

It should but also the crater had got calced and it should get counted as tanked since it shows Naruto right in the middle of it and smoke that had just came

I don't know we should ask someone but I didn't know we couldn't use offscreen feats unless they specifically show how something happened

Exactly, anything can happen offscreen, like he used the attack from above and when it ended he just fell in the middle of the crater, not that he tanked or anything else. Since it didn't happened onscreen we can came with whatever conclution of what happened.

We should go with what was showed onscreen since we are completely sure of what happened and it's really what the autor want to show us, unless it's completely specified what happened offscreen.

But we know that FRS is a type of attack that expands in it explosion. Naruto can just fall in the crater, the attack had to expand with him being it it

u could probably make a thread on that or just ask one of the staff what level of negation that would be imo.

Edit: it's actually high-low to low-mid imo since it only effects the cells of the area it hits based on the wording.

Yeah it goes up to the cellular level I believe Idk about molecular tho cause Naruto resists shit on the molecular level and he was afraid of the Light beam

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Edit: it's actually high-low to low-mid imo since it only effects the cells of the area it hits based on the wording.
This does not make any sense, It is low-high since it affects the cells. Does not matter about the area.

And it would be at least low-mid since Narutp did not want to get hit by it.

It negates on cellular lvl but people with low-high regen can build a whole new body from a single cell.If for a example she fires a beam at her opponent destroying his body completely,he would still regenerate from a single cell that survives,if it survives.

It wont survive though since the cells die off. Only people who can extend parts of their body(like Kawaki) can block it successfully.

Its effect is big enough to cover an entire person's body, like I said only people like her and Kawaki who can literally extend their body to be much bigger can successfully block it.

Also if said cell some how survives and is regening, she could just fire another beam, they said it uses a lot of chakra but she fired it off multiple times lol.

NO I think it depends on the resistance. If something stops u from being able to regen a arm it shouldn't matter how good your regen is if your not resistant to anti-regen hax. This actually should be a highlighted topic imo.

The beam works on cellular lvl thus negates both durability and Regenerationn.

It completely negates low-mid but will negate low-high only if a character is hit directily so that the beam can destroy every single cell of his body.a single cell survives then a character regenerates or starts to regenerate,depending on the speed.

Dzhindzholia said:
It completely negates low-mid but will negate low-high only if a character is hit directily so that the beam can destroy every single cell of his body.a single cell survives then a character regenerates or starts to regenerate,depending on the speed.
I see what you mean, I guess that was pretty much what I was saying lol. Though I think you would need to be more than human sized to survive that.

Dzhindzholia said:
so what about frs it also works on cellular lvl

Back