• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Dzhindzholia said:
She fought Naruto on the equal ground and damaged him.
How can you deny something you see with your own eyes multiple times?
they would say but boruto tank her attack so she cant that strong or rsm naruto was navar that strong

Someone can explain to me why nard have those unholy fat ass things in his face? I'm talking about his first whiskers mark, they looks so out of place.

These arguments against are giving me a headache because of how stupid they sound

1. We had Sasuke confirm more than a whole year ago that Kara had powers relative to otsutsuki

2. Delta has no anti feats, she's just been introduced and her power level is being set via this fight

3. Do i even need to adress the boruto thing? It's called plot, if Boruto dies there then the series is over, obviously Delta is ridicilously above him as stated by Kawaki who continually told him not to interfere, this is actually a very dumb point to make that i hope i don't need to adress soon

4. We have half a dozen pages of Delta stalemating, clashing equally with and EVEN making Naruto bleed with his punches and kicks, he states he can't afford to take attacks from her laser beam and despite Kawaki saying Naruto is far stronger, she's still strong enough to make him take damage from her attacks

We've scaled people off far less, Aizen from Bleach scales off a single attack from Yhwach and Ban from NNT scales off like 2 hits from DK and yet people are against Delta scaling despite her actually making Naruto bleed and clashing with him tens of times.

We waited until this chapter and got further proof that she's relative to Naruto, this is a stupid argument we're having here.

The thing is that a lot of people don't want to accept the facts that are in this chapter. Some just don't want to accept that Naruto will get an upgrade while some want to get this chance to downgrade him. It's just a thing that usualy happen when there are two sides (pro for Naruto and cons for Naruto) because if by some "unholy" showed facts this get accepted then some of their more liked characters from other verses will either get stomped/beated or simply just a lose. Some people just can't be on same page as other that have facts not only statements/hyperboles. There need to be a third party that won't take any side. You like Naruto good, you hate then good but don't make this thread a war.

Yeah agree very well with Tata. Also it is time to create the Delta profile. Kudos and much thanks to whoever has the chance to bless us with the Delta profile for the verse. Can't wait to celebrate her joining the ranks of 5B Naruto and Boruto characters!!

Gonna celebrate with a new battle with her in so anyone got ideas???

I dunno. We don't want a situation like last time, so I'd suggest someone should make a draft for Delta and then we wait to see how the next chapter pans out.

Her profile should note that she's only comparable to Naruto in taijutsu as the chapter makes it clear that Naruto is overall stronger and would have won the match.

The light beam looks more like cellular destruction than Regenerationn negation to me.

Also, Kawaki is best boy.

Did we ever arrive at a conclusion for SPC users having a degree of resistance to power nullification for their attacks, as they can bypass the effects of the TSBs?

Note that I don't mean senjutsu users. That's just a weakness, as explained by Naruto.

Huuuuuh, yeah.

Remember the spinning Choji, fat sonic, I said I was going to look?

Kinetic energy = Useless

Rotational kinetic energy = Useless.

So yeah, useless feat again.

Delta should be physically as strong as Naruto that's all as well as her jutsu being very dangerous stated by Naruto. Light beam was stated to stop Regenerationn not just attack on the cellular level that's what makes it so dangerous.

Also we don't got to wait till the next chapter. The profile can get made now since we said we'd wait till this chapter. We got enough feats for Delta which are all consistent and Naruto was serious. Only thing Naruto held back on was ninjutsu. You can literally take damage from an opponent with a mindset of just knowing your gonna be worth it in the end from taking all that damage. That's what Naruto is doing. The attacks are causing him pains and stuff but he has to withstand it cause it's the only way he can defeat her. He isn't making his durability lower.

We should leave @I am myself you are you make Delta's profile, just pass the information to him

5-B dalta is k for now and future .as long naruto does not one-shot her with one punch in next chapter

M3X said:
The first feat
  • Screen: 480px
  • Delta's head: 52px = ~30cm
2atan(tan(52/2)*(40/480)) = 11.2202714 degree

Angsize this we get 1.527 moved by the laser

• Delta: 171px = ~1.70 meters
  • Naruto: 90px = 1.80 meters
  • Screen: 309px
Naruto-Screen

• 2atan(tan(52/2)*(90/309))
  • 37.8973861 degree
  • 2.6214 meters
Delta-Screen

• 2atan(tan(52/2)*(171/309))
  • 66.2344222 degree
  • 1.303 meters
Total: 1.3184

Now we do this

1.3184 - 1.527 = 0.2086 meters between Naruto and the Laser

• Time: 0.0000000007s
  • Screen: 241px
  • Naruto'face: 14px = 30cm
2atan(tan(52/2)*(14/241)) = 7.8344629 degree

angsize this we get 2.1906 meters moved by Naruto

• Speed: 3.129.428.651 m/s or 10x FTL
Wait how'd you get 10x ftl?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Did we ever arrive at a conclusion for SPC users having a degree of resistance to power nullification for their attacks, as they can bypass the effects of the TSBs?

Note that I don't mean senjutsu users. That's just a weakness, as explained by Naruto.

Aw I don't think we ever did

We can ofc lol, but if we get such asinine counters as "Kawaki intercepted it so it ain't SoL!" I'll die of embarrassment

BMWFanboy said:
We can ofc lol, but if we get such asinine counters as "Kawaki intercepted it so it ain't SoL!" I'll die of embarrassment
That is how everyone is already denying it. Lol

They don't get that even Base Naruto has been shown to be far faster than Kawaki in the manga itself. So there is no way he could intercept the beam before SPSM Naruto.

That is how everyone is already denying it. Lol

They don't get that even Base Naruto has been shown to be far faster than Kawaki in the manga itself. So there is no way he could intercept the beam before SPSM Naruto.

Those people are probably new to this site and to debating cause that's an obvious outlier for Kawaki. Or the people are just biased hsters

It seems to me that they can't regenerate because the cells are destroyed, not that the Regenerationn is negated. All it means is that Naruto and Kawaki can't regenerate from a cellular level. Juubi jins should be able to regenerate from that, for example.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It seems to me that they can't regenerate because the cells are destroyed, not that the Regenerationn is negated. All it means is that Naruto and Kawaki can't regenerate from a cellular level. Juubi jins should be able to regenerate from that, for example.
Well Regenerationn negation would only scale to what it's been shown to negate anyway (Low-Mid)

Naruto has healing on a cellular level tho. If he can't regen from it shouldn't it be regen negation.

Madara as well had trouble healing agaisnt the Lava FRS remembere and that attack hits on a cellular level. I really think it negates regen

Back