• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

The description according to Kawaki doesn't imply Regenerationn negation. He's saying it's dangerous because it causes the cells to crumble and die off.

I mean, Madara was in a weakened state from Night Guy, which he described as nearly killing him iirc. Obito already regenerated from the effects of the TSBs so we can put that down to Madara being weakened, idk. The explanation of the beam just doesn't seem like Regenerationn negation to me.

@Yung

True.

Does it really matter how it negates regen? The point is that it does. And as Yung it only goes to the level shown.

Naruto can regenerate fine from the effects of using Rasenshuriken which he now uses even in BASE Mode. So regenerating from cellular level damage should be nothing for him. Kawaki clearly mentions that you cannot regenerate from the effects of the beam even with Naruto level Regenerationn. So it should be beyond cellular level.

NAruto has never shown regen on the cellular level. He only has healing on that level.

Although I do agree Deltas Light beam seeems to have to work on the molecular level because of the fact that Naruto was afraid of the attack and that Naruto is already resistant to attacks that ignore durability.

No no one has made her profile yet

I guess we should wait for the viz translation that would be out in a couple of days. Hopefully things would be more clear.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, I'm just saying the text doesn't suggest Regenerationn negation to me.
Unstable Juubito vaporized a portion of his body with it.

I mean the hax effects. Naruto is immune to TSB I wasn't talking about the destructive power of it

With the acceptation of his first time using it, he hasn't been affected by the side effect for the rest of the series. Plus he healed himself his first time using it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It seems to me that they can't regenerate because the cells are destroyed, not that the Regenerationn is negated. All it means is that Naruto and Kawaki can't regenerate from a cellular level. Juubi jins should be able to regenerate from that, for example.
Wouldn't that mean that jinton does the same thing then? And that it wouldn't work on edos and shit?

That he healed himself means nothing to get resistance to durability negation.

Did he use it again like his first time or just throwning it?

No naruot can jsut spam it in THE last in Base as well as him using it in the war as a huge attack agaisnt Revivrd madara

Blizzy123 said:
BMWFanboy said:
We can ofc lol, but if we get such asinine counters as "Kawaki intercepted it so it ain't SoL!" I'll die of embarrassment
That is how everyone is already denying it. Lol
They don't get that even Base Naruto has been shown to be far faster than Kawaki in the manga itself. So there is no way he could intercept the beam before SPSM Naruto.
That isn't even the thing, an outlier feat for Kawaki won't make the beam not the speed of light, it will just be an outlier for Kawaki. Because unlike some verses, Naruto actually has a plot that doesn't rely solely on asspull to keep going and then still get canned. He can't die right off the bat

I hope people who're saying "the beam aint SoL cus Kawaki intercepted it" are doing so ironically.....cus otherwise that's some garbage tier debating lmao

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Then that isn't resistance to durability negation, he just stoped to use it in a way that damege him.
I'm confused, if Naruto originally was damaged by using that justsu and is no longer affected by it, why would he not be resistant to it?

He was dameged because he used it at close range with Kakuzu, he started to thrown it making him no longer be close to the frs making him not affected by it.

What? Every time he uses it its in his hands for a period of time. He started throwing it to add more utility and not be so predictable. When he used it against the third raikage, he held it in his hands and blitzed him.

A shorter period of time that when he has to get in close range, there is no reason to admit it as resistance to durability negation when it isn't the same.

Against the raikage he used KCM, he didn't have it in his hand for too long.

Yeah I have to agree with Alex here. If it had ever blown up with him in the same area and he took no damage I would agree. Or at least if his cells were still intact.

Back