• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

BMWFanboy said:
If Boruto movie novel stuff was shown in the manga and anime they'd factually be 4-C to likely 4-B by now lol
Atleast novel god tier is 4-C to likely 4-B

Turned out it was not even a dimension of known size in fact it was likely just the size of a forest, the sun was not actually a sun hell we never saw any star and when someone who knew japanese looked at the manga there was no mention of Mew creating it.....
so he is still in tier 4 with that reason

remember that star and planet have the same Kanji in Japanese, it's easy to distuigish by looking at the text in context.

It could mean only one thing.

"Don't tell me he's…!"

"Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this star's chakra."

They couldn't allow such a thing to happen.

This wasn't a problem of scrambling for the bijuu anymore.

This was a question of whether mankind who lived on this star would be able to greet tomorrow.

"There will be destruction."

A mod only thread should be made to discuss the Boruto Novel being accepted as Supporting Canon due to being written by Kodachi, who writes the Manga and oversees the Anime.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
The Star Referenced in this is in reference to a Planet not an actual star
Yeah, but they mentioned a rising sun towards the end. Also, I saw nothing about a solar system.
they were simply looking at the rising Sun as the fight took place late at night

I did love this quote though

"shockingly, the power inside him that he'd absorbed from Kinshiki which should've been his trump card was insufficient.

No, that wasn't it.

He had no choice but to acknowledge it. The men in front of his eyes…were strong.

If it was one on one, he would be able to keep up.

But these two men weren't a case of 'one plus one equals two'. They'd long passed any calculation like that.

The two were one shinobi. Like light and dark, the sun and moon. It was as if their power was born from their souls being in correlation."

Two opposing forces that created everything in nature.

The two men were the very embodiment of that ancient legend passed down through the Uchiha.

If they'd kept fighting like that, the pair likely would have overpowered Momoshiki.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
they were simply looking at the rising Sun as the fight took place late at night
Oh, they weren't in Momoshiki's dimension at that point?
Momoshiki's dimension has a star, mine is in reference to text that states he destroyed a Star not the creation one.

Nah that qquote has teh sun and planet as pretty different, the dying sun was emitting the strange lights which bathed the planet.

I do not know how it influences what I said. Just said that in that case, it's a star and not a planet.

Because your using correlation fallacy to justify an argument, The Planet(Star Kanji) that Momoshiki destroyed is not the same (Star) thats producing Synchrotron radiation

Shadowbokunohero said:
unless we start assuming that there is life on the surface of the sun then the text is in reference to a Planet
Dhgrtgrg

was talking about red box------------------------------------------------->

Dying Star Can = Dying Planet

yes

but Dying sun Cant be Dying Planet

I was not even talking about the planet he destroyed, I do not know where you read I wrote this

I was not talking about the Star he was overlooking, you assumed I did. I was talking about the feat that he destroyed the Star (Actually Planet)

why would I be talking about the star that holds no water in this argument?

You completly missed the points here. You said "Dying Star Can = Dying Planet" but not in this case. We were talking about the STAR and not the PLANET, as you can see, Omni showed the novel scan that said star with radiation and such

And in your scan doesn't even show nothing related to "Star", but a "Sun". Don't know where did you got "Star" from that scan

Back