• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

Nothing much happens with any character to tbh, ironically because there are so many of them (despite so many more characters people wanted being missing).

Rocker1189 said:
Yup, disappointing as ****. Might as well have been Madara or even Obito for all I care. The entire story is bad. I did not expect much power scaliing at all but it was even worse. Boss fights were not interesting, I was expecting them to go the way of Naruto ninja storm with the boss fights or at least Xenoverse.
I actually liked it for what it was, but that's just me.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
I used that tag in one of my calcs... So tee hee~.
Also, poor Kagu-chan.
It was funny though....

• SPOILER*
She appeared out of the blue, Fought Naruto, Gaara and the CAC, talked shit about Naruto and them having Chakra, much less bringing it to other worlds, then dipped. It was like a random Pokemon encounter, I was dying laughing.

But, Kaguya is implied to be Universe Level by Kane, or close enough.

• SPOILER*

"But, Kaguya is implied to be Universe Level by Kane, or close enough."

Now I dont remember this lol. Care to elborate? Maybe privately if people dont want to be spoiled.

Rocker1189 said:
"But, Kaguya is implied to be Universe Level by Kane, or close enough."
Now I dont remember this lol. Care to elborate? Maybe privately if people dont want to be spoiled.
I messaged you.

Guys

I think I've found the best n easiest way to calc how large NV Earth is, simply by scaling it off of Konoha

Yeah I did the same, Konoha comes to be 59 km wide, then we can measure the Planet via the range of the brightness of the meteor Toneri sent as Konoha's brightly lit city isn't even visible compared to it after the initial explosion

I calculated the creation of Kaguya's ice dimension and I had as a result Small Planet+, VERY close to Planet level

M3X said:
I calculated the creation of Kaguya's ice dimension and I had as a result Small Planet+, VERY close to Planet level
how come time-space bigger then Planet beccome Small Planet+ lol

Ice dimension, Root dimension as well. So that implies that logically all of the other dimensions should have moons and matter of fact they had stars if I remember correctly

AstralKing7 said:
Ice dimension, Root dimension as well. So that implies that logically all of the other dimensions should have moons and matter of fact they had stars if I remember correctly
yup sand dimension has earth+moon+star

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
yup sand dimension has earth+moon+star
I really wouldn't count that OVA as canon. Like seriously, it's not promoted as canon in any capacity by Kishi or Shueisha. Kishi did not draw those End Credits nor was he even a supervisor on the OVA. There is literally NOTHING stating it's canon and you guys need to understand that having "Sunlight" in the dimension doesn't the star is comparable to our sun. This is proven via the Last and with Madara illuminating the moon.

Think someone already countered the first part in the ETSB blog and I'm not sure why Kaguya would randomly illuminate one of her dimensions through artificial means and leave out others for some reason. That said, if it's non-canon, it's non-canon.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Think someone already countered the first part in the ETSB blog and I'm not sure why Kaguya would randomly illuminate one of her dimensions through artificial means and leave out others for some reason. That said, if it's non-canon, it's non-canon.
The point is, "Sunlight" in Naruto wouldn't necessarily be indicative of a "Star".

• Otsutsuki Castle Chakra Barrier in the Last simulates Sunlight.
  • Madara could Illuminate the moon to as bright as the sun, changing night into day.
As we don't actually see the "Light Source", we can't accurately claim her Dimensions have "Stars", you know?

Back