• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

Burning Full Fingers said:
BMWFanboy said:
I put it on VsB too but Adam of Darkness wanted to tackle me two more attempts
But it won't get past Low 5-B, right?
Each variant Adam made me try got beyond Planet, one was going off of the number of settlements in the anime map and the other was gowing by irl population/highest number of people shown trapped in a root

BMWFanboy said:
Each variant Adam made me try got beyond Planet, one was going off of the number of settlements in the anime map and the other was gowing by irl population/highest number of people shown trapped in a root
When you say beyond planet, you mean like Large Planet level?

Nope, just higher than 59.44 ZT, a the ends with the least timeframe did get Large Planet but that's about it

Don't forget guys the full mini databook is coming out this month if if I remember correctly. Kawaki and Garou and the puppets were just teasers I believe

Lol guys the chapter comes out next week ƒñúƒöуöуöуöуöÑ. It officially comes out on Sunday but of course OD and the gang will have it out usually like 2 days early; so expect it Friday or Thursday

Guys shouldnt Toneri have power nullification via that weird orb he used against Naruto? It absorbed the ransengan then went into Naruto's body absorbed the beast scroll bird and then blew up most of Naruto's chakra as a blast.

What would this be classed as rather than just power nullification?

It's absorption, nullification, and this is for energy and power btw not just one. Don't know about reflection tho cause the attacks weren't actually reflected

AstralKing7 said:
Don't forget guys the full mini databook is coming out this month if if I remember correctly. Kawaki and Garou and the puppets were just teasers I believe
It's not a Databook. It's vol. 7. Each Boruto Volume has Data pages.

It's not a Databook. It's vol. 7. Each Boruto Volume has Data pages.

I said dB cause the people who translate it call it a mini DB

Yup, disappointing as ****. Might as well have been Madara or even Obito for all I care. The entire story is bad. I did not expect much power scaliing at all but it was even worse. Boss fights were not interesting, I was expecting them to go the way of Naruto ninja storm with the boss fights or at least Xenoverse.

Back