• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #43

BlackeJan said:
Let me ask u this then....when lightning strikes is it the shape of a giraffe?
Sasuke using his chakra to shape change natural lightning =/= lightning nature being real lightning.

The thing is, BZ essentially says the only difference between Kirin and Chakra Generated Lightning is the "Scale". He then strongly implies Real Lightning can't be dodged.

Sasuke basically controlled the Kirin (real lightning) to hit Itachi and Dark Zetsu had said that the Kirin Hes using is a stronger ver. Of it cause he used the clouds and cause of his flames. He was wactually going to use it when Team 7 reunited but Orochimaru stopped him. That lets u know he can use Kirin without using his flames or rain clouds

@HsT

Sasuke changed the nature of real lightning for his jutsu and we count Kirin as real lightning. He basically made the lightning bolt his own Jutsu and the mere fact that he can actually control it and guide it to hit someone shows that his chakra nature is real

So when Kaguya's page gets the minor update, you should remember to remove her outdated match with Kratos. Is Madara getting the revision as well?

BlackeJan said:
Sasuke basically controlled the Kirin (real lightning) to hit Itachi and Dark Zetsu had said that the Kirin Hes using is a stronger ver. Of it cause he used the clouds and cause of his flames. He was wactually going to use it when Team 7 reunited but Orochimaru stopped him. That lets u know he can use Kirin without using his flames or rain clouds

@HsT

Sasuke changed the nature of real lightning for his jutsu and we count Kirin as real lightning. He basically made the lightning bolt his own Jutsu and the mere fact that he can actually control it and guide it to hit someone shows that his chakra nature is real
Dude he didn't change the nature of real lightning he merely changed its form and guided it with his lightning acting as a router.

@Astral

Well yeah my bad that is what I meant the entire time lol. The fact is though he use is own lighting nature chakra to guide real lightning and use it for a Jutsu (stronger one) and he was going to do it without rain clouds or his flames

hey guys we have 0 tier its naruto=wank/joking lol

but

naruto represent kishimoto = this part is true

even hinata= kishimoto's wife/ resembling Kishimoto's wife

I'm just kidding, tee hee~.

@PlumCrayfish376

That calc need to be revised anyway after all the changes of the storm feat calculations.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's because it's a casual feat and very close to Mountain level+, iirc. That said, it's supposed to be revised.
I thought you need a solid calculation of over the arithmetic mean to have a tier with the '+' added to it. But if is due to be revised then that alright. Are there any more Mountain level feats that that ninja scale to it or is this the only one.

It would be a lot helpful for newbie like me to have the calculation at the content page label with its rating like "THIScalculation by random dude (7-C)".

@PlumCrayfish376

Also, I apologize if you already knew this, but in the verse page are some of the calculations in a list. It's a little outdated but some calcs there are being used.

I see, something similar of what happend with call of duty ghost regarding its online for what my friend told me about it.

Let's hope that the next one will be better for everyone.

Do you guys remember any quotes from the Kaguya's dimensions being a parallel with Naruto's?

Back